Cuddle?

Harry's POV
I stood up from the bed and started taking my shirt off because that's what I always do when I sleep. And it was getting hot. "What are you doing?" I hear a small beautiful voice say from behind me. "I'm taking my shirt off its hot. Why?"
I say looking at her when it's off. I catch her staring at my chest. And she doesn't respond to my question. She looks confused and I think sad. "So...you like what you see?" I ask her with a smirk on my face trying to get her to smile. "U-uh im sorry I didn't mean to. I was looking at your tattoos. I was just thinking about getting one. And I can't believe you never took me with you to get one like we agreed we would when we were 16."
She says looking down at her hands. I was about to say I was going to but she was somewhere else in the world and I was drunk any way.  But she beats me to it. "You know I've really missed you. We used to talk like every single day. And I know I probably sound likes a clingy girlfriend but It's hard to go from having a best friend that will talk to you through all your bad nights and just talk to you about your day then they just up and leave. I'm not saying I wish you wouldn't have become famous and live your dream. And I'm so proud of you. For finally proving all those dick heads at school wrong. I mean look at you. Your hotter than they ever were. Your famous and you have girls chasing after you. You're the happiest you've ever been. And that makes me so happy. But I just wish it wouldn't have happened so soon you know?" She says and her voice breaks. And I swear I can hear my heart shatter into tiny pieces when her voice cracks. I crouch down in front of her spreading her knees and standing between them. I take hold of her hands and kiss them then look her in the eyes. "Babe I am so sorry. I had no idea you felt that way. You could have told me and I wouldn't have even gone to the x-factor. You matter more to me than being a singer. I love you and it breaks my heart to hear you feel this way babe." She's not looking at me she's looking at our hands. "Hey, look at me." I say to her with a soft voice. She turns her head upwards an looks at me. "What?" She says well more like whispers. "I love you. You know that right?" I ask her. "Yea. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make this emotional it just you know happened. Word vomit. Sorry again." She says smiling a little but I know she's just trying to make me feel better. So I stand up and tell her to lay down. "What? Why?" She asks. "Because we are going to cuddle. Kirsten I'm still the same person I'm going to cuddle you weather you like it or not. Now lay down." She laughs lightly and does as I tell her. She's laying on her back and I lay down next to her and lay my head on her chest just listening to her heart beating. It's like music to my ears. I know that probably sounds weird but whatever. Her being alive is just amazing to me. I look up at her and start kissing her collar bones then move up to her neck. "W-what are you doing?" She asks stuttering at the beginning. "I'm just kissing you nothing to worry about babe. If you want me to stop just tell me." And look up at her she just nods her head and I go back to kissing and nibbling at her neck. I start kissing below her ear and she starts fidgeting. So I smile and start sucking there. And her breathing picks up I can feel the blood rising and I keep sucking and she starts moaning and I just can't stop. Her moans are so beautiful I just can't help but make another mark on her beautiful body. She puts her hands in my hair and tugs at it which makes me moan. Finally I left off with a pop. Looking at the marks I've made. I smile down at her then kiss her lips. I'm about to start nibbling at her neck again and she pushes me lightly. "No. No more marks people will ask questions. And I don't need that right now." She says laughing lightly. "Okay babe. Let's cuddle than." She nods and I turn her on her side and snuggle her from behind. I can tell she's about to drift off so I whisper the words I know she loves. "I love you. Goodnight beautiful." And kiss her shoulder.