Ive missed u

Kirsten's POV
"Damn Kirsten, miss me?" he says laughing. "Yes i did u arse. It's been literally years. I haven't seen you since like grade 8."
"Well when someone moves to Australia that happens."
"Oh really, I didn't know that. " I say with sarcasm. We stand up and Harry gets off the bed and and man hugs him. " Hey Luke it's been way to long mate. I haven't seen u since we went on tour. How have you been? "
" I've been good really good actually. What about you? "
"Well that's good. And I've been awesome. I'm finally doing what I love and I'm visiting family now. I'm just really happy. The happiest I've ever been actually. "
"Yeah I know I've heard that's sick mate you and the boys have been on top. "
" yeah so have you. "
" yeah because we went on tour with One Direction duhh"
"Whatever mate. "
"Are the boys here?" I ask Luke. "No they are visiting friends. Do you want to see them?" He ask me. "Yea but I saw them yesterday so it's fine I'll just see them another time. " " okay well I'm going to go meet up with an old friend I told her I would meet her before tomorrow. "  "Her?! Oh La la Luke's got a girl. "
"No I said a friend. "
" who is it? "
" it's someone you know and I'm afraid you will be mad if I tell you who"
" no I won't just tell me. "
" it's your best friend "
" Baleigh?!"
" See I told you that you would be mad at me. " 
"I'm not mad just shocked. That you and BALEIGH would be sneaking behind my back. Why didn't you just tell me?"
" I was just worried what you would think and idk if we are going to even start dating. "
" well you two would be cute so I guess it's fine. "
" Thank the lord. "
" Well go on i don't want her getting mad at me because I stalled her date. " I say giving him a big hug. " okay you two break it up I literally just started dating you cmon Kirsten. "
" You two are dating?"
" yes we are " harry says with a huge smile on his face which made me smile. "I kind of guessed when I saw you two kissing. Oh well I see I'll leave you two alone. " Luke says wiggling his eyebrows. " love you Luke bye. USE PROTECTION!" I yell at him as he walks away laughing saying "I will!"
I look at Harry and he looks at me. " Sooo you want to continue our lesson?" He says to me and that's exactly what we do for the rest of the night.