Wtf are u doing here?

"OMG harry?! "
"Happy birthday,kirsten"
"What are you doing here your not supposed to be home till the 20th?"
"I told Simon it was ur birthday and he said I could come home for the weekend." he says as he gets down from the tree house. I don't say anything and run up to him and he picks me up as I hug him for dear life.
"I've missed you so much" he whispers.
"I've missed you too."
"Come on let's go inside its cold."
"Okay" he takes my hand and takes me inside and I hear people start singing happy birthday. Everybodys there one direction, 5sos, my family and friends and all of Harry's family. My hands go to mouth as tears start to come out of my eyes. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" everybody yells.
"Thank you guys so much. This means alot to me ."
"It was all Harry's idea so thank him." Gemma says. I turn around and look at
Harry and bring him down for a hug. "thank you so much." I tell him.
"Anything for my best friend."
The rest of the day Is spent with us eatting pizza and cake. And me getting lots and lots of presents. Now everybody is starting to go home Anne wants me to stay the night because tommorow were supposed to go to the movies. I'm washing dishies anne tried to do them but I wouldn't let her. As I'm washing them strong arms wrap around my waist. "Hey, what are you doing its your birthday ur not supposed to do work." Harry says with his arms still around my waist.
"Well I wanted to help around since you guys got me so many presents."
"Your so stubborn sometimes you know."
"Well this is the last one so whatever."
"Hurry up its almost 11 and I want to watch a movie like old times."
"Ok ,ok and done." I say as I finish the last dish and wipe of my hands.
"Race you upstairs?"
"just like old times ." I say as I run ahead of him. Of course I beat him and jump onto his old bed.
"I win haha."
"Yeah, because u cheated. Your a cheater." he says as he sits down next to me.
"What movie do u want to watch?"
"The fault in our stars." I say and he puts it in and comes to lay down next to me.