Chapter 11: The Visits ~Niall~

Heeeeyyyyy Guise. I HAVE MISSED YOU DEARLY WATTPAD. but anyway...NEW PLAN :DD I'm going to do the visits one by one. If each one gets three or more reads, I will write and post the next. But the deadline for tonight is 11:30. After that I get hyper sleepy and its terrible. Soyeah.

P.S. THESE CHAPTERS WILL BE VERY, VERY SHORT. THAT IS WHY IM DOING THEM ONE BY ONE, EACH BY DIFFERENT VIEWS. thank you c:

~Niall's P.O.V.~

Taking the walk to Kathryn's room was the longest one I've ever taken. I was trying to plan out what I was going to do when I got there. Would she wake up? Would she stay asleep? What am I supposed to do when I go in there? God this is terrifying. I finally reach her room. I take a deep breath before I open the door.

I open the door and hear a soft clicking sound.

I want to drop to my knees as soon as I saw her. She is hooked up to all of these machines. A cast covers her left leg, shading it purple. Bruises heavily coat her face and what is left of her exposed arms. The memories hit me like a train.

Sixth grade graduation. She was wearing a blue shirt and dress pants. Beautiful.

Spring dance, Ninth grade. She was wearing a floral shirt and denim shorts. Lovely.

Twelfth grade graduation. She wore a white blouse and skinny jeans. Stunning.

Kathryn was mine. But I messed that all up. I needed her to wake up. My chest was tight and I had a lump in my throat. I tried to speak but it came out as a croak.

"Kathryn, I still love you"

And then I left.