Chapter Five: Movie Night (part two)

~Kathryn's POV~

The boys pile in my hallway and I count them off.

Liam: check

Zayn: check

Louis: check

Niall: check

Blonde Girl: check

.....wait......who's the blonde?? There has never been another girl at movie night! I feel a burst of excitement in my stomach.

I look at Harry and give him a questioning look and he shrugs back in return. I'm surprised that he doesn't know about this mystery girl. I inspect her and noticed that she is wearing a vibrant red hoodie. Same one as me and the boys have. She must of went to our school. Why don't I remember her?

As I look again, she bends down and sets her boots on the shoe mat. I look at the back of her hood. LOGAN in big block letters. She stands back up and pulls her wavy blonde hair over her shoulder. She smiles slightly.

Then Niall speaks up "Hey guys, this is Samantha."

"Please call me Sam" she pipes in as we all shake her hand.

Harry comes over and stands next to me. "Well welcome to movie night Sam! I hope you have a great time. Kathryn is usually the only girl here!"

She politely smiles and Liam walks over to me and places a new DVD case in my hands. I read the title.

"The Hunger Games?"

"The Hunger Games." He replies and snatches the case from my hands and walks over to the living room, starting up the Blu-ray Player.

Niall comes over and hugs me, saying that tonight will be fun. I just snort and he smirks at me, sticking out his tongue. He turns around and starts to whisper to Sam as they walk over to the living room to join Liam.

"Ooh! Popcorn!"

"Niall James Horan, that is for the movie!" I shout from the kitchen. I hear him laugh at me calling him by his full name. I even hear Harry laugh quietly. He goes over to join Louis and Zayn. I finish up another bowl of popcorn and I hear Zayn yell to me.

"Kat! guess what!"

"What Zaynie?"

He yells at the top of his lungs to me

"LEE-UM HAS GOTTEN HIMSELF A LADY FRIEND!"

I laugh at Zayn acting like this. And then I turn around to see my brother's face a bright red and we all burst out laughing at him.

Liam just shouts over the laughter and says "Uhh...can't we just start the movie already?"

I save him by saying sure and walk over to everyone else, setting down the bowl on the table. Just then Willow jumps up on my lap and Sam starts yelling

"OH MY GOSH! Your cat is so cute!! What's its name!? I LOVE cats!!"

I giggle and say that her name is Willow and Sam starts to get really excited. I already like this girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the end credits rolled up the screen, everyone started getting up. Louis and Zayn fell asleep after Rue's death scene. The rest of all jumped and laughed when the mutt mutations jumped out. It was a great movie but the book were better.

Liam looks at his phone and jumps up.

"Shoot I gotta go. Bye guys. Bye Katty. It was nice meeting you Sam."

"Bye Li"s come from around the room. Niall and Sam also stand up and say that they have to get going. We all say our goodbyes and about twenty minutes later Zayn and Louis leave too.

Harry shut off the lights and picks me up over his shoulder. I shriek and he laughs.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES! PUT ME DOWN!" I scream at him. He just laughs harder.

He lays me down on the bed and gets under the covers with me.

"Did you like movie night tonight?" He asks.

I nod in respond and he replies with 'good'

"Good night love"

"Night Harry"

Ten minutes later I fall asleep with his arms around me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

ªüthºr'š ñºtë

awh it ended sweet :) anyways thanks for all the reads [^»°³°«^] <======= that's a cat (Chef Don't Judge) Luff yu guys k bye