Chapter Four: Movie Night (part one)

~Kathryn's POV~

So tonight is movie night...fun right? Not really.

Movie night for me is being in a room with five boys and no girls. Liam started this thing where we would have movie night at me and Harry's flat. Everyone would come over. Liam, my best friend Niall, Liam's friend Zayn, and Harry's friend, Louis.

Most nineteen year old girls would love to be in a room with five boys all around her age. But not me.

"What movie are we watching love?" I hear Harry yell from the staircase

"I'm not sure, Liam is bringing one" I respond

All I hear is a low hum in respond. I hear the microwave beep and take out a bag of slightly burnt popcorn. Yum. I pour the popcorn into a bowl and I hear my cat Willow meow beneath me.

"Silly kitty, you can't have popcorn" I whisper to her. Willow is a white cat with some black marks all over her. Harry got her for me on my birthday a year ago. No offense to Willow, but she is chubby.

Every time the boys come over they shower her with treats and pieces of food. Willow feels like royalty. But I sure don't when I have to clean up her "hairballs" later on of already digested chicken and tuna.

I set the popcorn on the coffee table and sit down. I call over Willow and begin to pet her. Then I hear the door bell ring and Harry running down the staircase, yelling 'I'll get it'

Oh joy.

The boys are here.

Let movie night begin.