Chapter Two: The Styles Family

»Harry's POV«

My family is a lot like Kathryn's family. Single mother with two children: a boy and a girl. I lived with my mother, Anne, my sister, Gemma, and my father, Des until I was seven. Then my parents split.

It didn't bother me much. I mean while I missed my father, I had my mum and sister there for me. That's all I needed. My mum had a bit of a hard time but Gemma and me helped her. We'd visit our father sometimes but after a while neither me or Gemma wanted to go. So we stopped. He didn't care so it didn't matter to us.

When my mum said that we were moving I was a bit sad. I mean being sixteen years old, I was almost done with high school. I had all of my friends and all of the activities I was in that I just had to leave behind. Mum said everything would work out. For the most part it did. I made friends rather easily. I got in most of my activities that I was in at my old school. Everything was going just fine.

Until I met Kathryn.

When I met her everything went from just fine to flipping amazing. We got along so well. Every time we would talk things just got better and better.

I fell in love

But sometimes I wonder what I'd be like if we didn't move.

Would Mum be happier?

Would Gemma have a different boyfriend?

But the most important question I have...

Would Kathryn and me still be together?