Chapter 2:The interview

Lyons POV

"Its nice to meet you Meredy." I shook her hand but I knew it. Those emerald eyes and that rosy pink hair it's her...but she hit puberty her hair it's longer, she's taller and her breasts...their bigger than Juvia's. Yep, it Meredy...she's beautiful now...how the hell did short flat chested Meredy grow up to be her?! I thought back to high school when i was a senior in high school.

Lyon stood towering over meredy "Look Meredy your fun to hang out with and be friends with but you're just not sexy like Juvia. She's got a nice ass, big breasts, and her silky long legs. And you, well you just don't got that, plus you'd think you'd hit puberty by now. So i think we should break up we can still be friends, kinda." He smirked and looked at her as she had a dark aura. She looked at the ground. "Please dont cry it'll draw attention to us." He sighed and started to walk past her. she turned around to him with a fire in he eyes. "You jerk!" She yelled before throwing a rock she picked up from the ground and threw it at the back of his head. " I hate you! Go to hell!" She yelled and ran away from him.

"Mr.Vastia?" I heard Meredy saying my name "Uh yes let's get the interview started." I lead her to my office and sat down as she did I couldn't take my eyes off her. i thought 'Did she come here to spite me or even antagonize me?' I slowly read over her resume and looked seeing she went to Crime Sorciere Collage, despite the name some of the most brilliant people went to that college. Jellal Fernandes, Meredy's mother Ultear Milkovich, Erik Cobra, Macbeth Midnight, they were some of the most intelligent people. Though oddly they all have a crime record, I believe its school for delinquents that straighten up and learn to fit in society. "I see so it says you went to Magnolia High, so did I, I dont remember you though." I had her now she can't object to it. "Sorry I dont remember much of high school, I only paid attention to my studies." I put my hand on the back of my head remembering the day she hit me with a rock. "Liar..." I mumbled under my breath. "Hm sir?" she looked at me i looked at her piercing green eyes its like shes controlling me. "Nothing miss, shall we continue?" I saw her head nod slowly.

After a couple more hours we were finally finished and she stood up and held out her hand. "Please let me know if you want to work with me sir. id be an honor to work with you and everyone else here." I didn't want to let her leave I know she remembers me I'll make her admit it. "Miss.Milkovich you're hired." I felt her soft hand pull away and a smirk form on my face. "Thank you sir." She bowed and a clear view of her breasts were in my sight. "Uh..." I couldn't say anything but i couldn't help but stare. As she stood up i looked away. "See you tomorrow miss." She turned around and walked out i would tell her hips was swaying. Levy walked in soon after her "Mr.Vastia Juvia is one the first line she wants to talk to you." I picked up the phone and looked out the window while she talked to me. "Hello love." I heard her voice. "Juvia wants to know what does Lyon-sama want for dinner?" I shrugged at her question. "Whatever you'd like." I didn't know why but i wasn't paying much attention to what juvia was saying to me. "Oh yeah Juvia ran into Meredy-chan today!" Asoon as I heard that she had my attention. "Mhm she lives in town." I looked out the window and saw Meredy outside but she wasn't wearing what she had on when she was in my office. From what i could tell she had a half sleeved red and gold shirt on and a pair of jeans.

She looked kinda sexy "Yeah Juvia was thinking maybe the for of us could get dinner together sometime." Four? who was the fourth person? I saw a motorcycle pull up next to Meredy and a guy with long blonde hair got of and wrapped his arms around her and placed his hands on her ass. "Yes Juvia, Lyon, Meredy-san,and." I cut her of "And her boyfriend.." My tone was cold and irritated "Yes, how did Lyon-sama know?!" I growled "Lucky guess, babe i gotta go.." I hung up and stood up as i started out of the office I ran into someone and he had piercings and long black hair it was Gajeel my secretary Levy's husband. "Sorry Gajeel."I continued on my way and took the elevator and made my way down to the lobby and into the streets as I was about to say something but before the words escaped they both drove off and I felt an anger rush through my body as I clenched my fists and returned to my desk and when i got off the elevator and went back to my desk. Levy and Gajeel came back in "Sir we're gonna go out for lunch is that okay? We'll be back as soon as possible. " Levy smiled at me. I nodded "Sure, Gajeel just have her back soon I need her to." I laughed slightly as he held her waist and smirked. "But I need my wife for my own personal needs." She turned red and hit his chest "Don't talk about that with Lyon!" She was embarrassed and Gajeel walked her out and before the elevator closed I saw him kiss her. "I wonder if Meredy and I will ever be like that." I froze reliving what I said "Meredy?! I ment Juvia...Oh mavis what is my mind thinking..."I sighed and leaned back in my chair.