Chapter Five

A/N: Ayy, I am so sorry for not updating, I can now use my brother's laptop to update, so I can update more B) (I only had my phone before). I hope you enjoy c:

Seamus' POV:

I looked up needingly at the man hovering above me, who was currently placing soft kisses along my collarbone, then up my neck, until finally, he pressed his lips against my own. I instantly melted into the kiss, moving my lips confidently against his, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled, so he laid on top of me, then I opened my mouth, giving him more access, without him even having to ask.

"Take your shirt off." He told me sternly, whilst tugging at the bottom of my shirt, lifting it slightly.

I quickly followed, slipping my shirt off and throwing it onto the floor somewhere. He lent forward and attack my pale chest; licking, sucking and occasionally biting softly, which is surely going to leave a lot of marks. Not that I care.

He trailed down my body slowly, lower and lower until he eventually reached the top of my jeans. He looked up at me with lust filled eyes, asking if this was okay. I nodded harshly, and watched him as he proceeded to undo my belt.

He finished undoing my belt, and just as he was about to pull my jeans down, his phone rang loudly. At first, he simply ignored it, carrying on with his agonizingly slow-paced teasing. But after the phone rang a fifth time, he sighed and looked up at me sadly, before getting up off've his bed, grabbing his phone and answering his phone with an ultra cold tone.

"What the fuck do you want that's so fucking important? I'm fucking busy." Eddie spat bitterly into his phone.

As the person in the other line tried to explain their oh-so-important reason, Eddie's eyebrows raised, and it looked like he has having a terrible time trying to hold back his laughter. I got up off've his bed, put my belt back on, and then pulled my t-shirt back over my head. Before walking over, and standing in front of him.

"What is it?" I whispered to him quietly, he looked at me with a cheeky smile on his face and giggled softly, holding the phone away from his ear, and covering the speaker.

"Well, Aleks, the king of idiots, thought for some reason, that it'd be funny to pick up a call from James, from your phone and basically prank him, and now James probably thinks that you've been kidnapped by Aleks, or Vitalyevich, so he's going to rush home straight away, and then find Aleks hiding in your room. Basically, Aleks has no fucking clue as to what he should do right now." He said, I looked at him in disbelief, before grabbing the phone out of his hand.

"Aleks? What gave you the impression that, that was a funny thing to fucking do? James is probably worried sick...you need to hide. I'll be there as soon as I can, and when someone comes in, ignore them unless obviously, I say that it's me." I told him before hanging up. I turned around to Eddie and lent in closer to give him a kiss goodbye, only to be rejected. I looked down at the floor and attempted to sort out my complete mess -of what some people could call- hair. He lifted my head up and kissed me softly, before pulling away.

"I'm coming with you, you dork. That way, James can walk in on us making out or something, and I'll just say that I answered your phone, as a joke, but we forgot about it? Quickly, come on, let's get going. I'll drive us there." He said, ushering us out of his room.

We walked quickly down the narrow staircase and into his almost empty club. Scattered across the club were all of the normal suspects; the depressed, the deprived, the divorced and the ones with demons that they just couldn't handle sober, those who drank their lives away, and finally, the ones who depended on alcohol for happiness.

He left me standing alone near the front entrance, and walked over to a small, pretty girl. She was stationed behind the bar, so I guess that she works here. He explained something to her, causing her to nod and then look over at me, smiling sweetly, before presumably he said his goodbye and quickly walked back over too me.