GIDEON 'S PARTY

Thanks for all your ideas.I have think something so I can put 'em all in! But after this chapter. Enjoy!!!

Υοur point of view

Ready for Gideon 's party, sitting on the couch, watching TV. In one word: Bored.

But then, someone knocked the door. I opened it thinking that it was Mabel. I was so wrong.

It was Dipper.

'' Hi. I em....Can I come in?'' He said-asked.
'' No.'' I said trying to hide my surprise to see him here.
'' Look, I was thinking if you want to spent a friendly afternoon you know, together. As friends. I don't know much about you.'' He said.
'' I would love that, but I have to go on a party. Besides, what happened to your girlfriend ha???'' I said sarcastically.
'' She had to go on a trip to her cousins.'' He said maybe dissapointed??
'' Look. I don't want to spend more time with you. Ok?'' I said.
'' Why?'' He asked me.
'' I just can't stand you!'' I almost yelled.
'' But, I think that I'm in....I'm in l......'' He started when the phone rang.

It was Mabel. She was coming to take me with Candy and Grenda.

'' You have to leave. Your sister is coming.'' I yelled to Dipper.
'' Fine. After this:'' He said and before I understood it he kissed me. I kissed him back for a while, but then I realised what I was doing again. So, I did the next best think, which was kinda ridiculous: I lift him from the ground ( after I cut the kiss) and moved him five metres away from my home.

'' You can start from here. Now leave. Thank you.'' I said, the last part sarcastically.

Mabel took me and we went to the party. It was good, but I almost laughed when I saw 'Gideon' in real life. At about ten o'clock, I was drinking some juice while I was watching Mabel, Candy and Grenda dancing. I was sitting on a chair, when everything turned black.

Someone had kiddnapped me? Me??? Strange. But She/He made me to sit down on a bench. It was....................

The next chapter! It will be out very soon. You can ask me questions about everything, I think that I can have some spoilers, but only one or two. And remember this:

GRAVITY FALLS IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!