THE MOVING AND THE FIRST MEETING

Your point of view

Here I am in the bus to Oregon. I am going to live to Oregon and go to school there. I will be again the nerd without friends. You remember when Molly said about my life to everyone, right? Well, it's a little bit embarasing, but I kinda liked all this attention for once. But it's on my hands to save the world from monsters and creatures, sooo....

The bus just stopped. I guess that we are here.

I took my bags and with the help of Pixe I arrived at my new home in the woods. It's ok. It has two floors and it is made from wood. It's kinda cute, and it looks bigger from the inside than from the outside. I think I can call this place home. For now.

I am done with the unpacking. You see, it as already all the furniture I need, because you can't just bring a couch or a TV with you in the bus. It' s kinda funny if you thing about it.

It was five in the afternoon, so I decided to go for a walk and investigate the town.

I told you that I am living in the woods, right? Well, I got a little bit lost. It was spooky there. Then I heard a female voice yelling and I hid behind a bush. I saw a girl in a sweater and a boy with a hat in the Winter? Strange.

I walked away quietly, but I sudently fell. Or better to say, tackled. From the girl with the sweater. Here is our coversation:

'' HALLO!!! WHAT IS YOUR NAME? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?'' She said.
'' For now it seems that I can't breath.'' I said.
'' OH SORRY! WELL WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!?!'' She said after she got off of me.
'' My name is (Y/N).'' I told her while I was standing up.
'' MY NAME IS MABEL! DO YOU WANT TO COME TO MY HOUSE FOR A SLEEPOVER!?!!?!?!?!'' She asked me.
'' No, I can't. I have a lot to do.'' I said calmly.
'' WELL, OK!!! I GUESS THAT I'LL SEE YOU TOMMORROW AT SCHOOL!!!!!'' She was still yelling at me.
'' Yeah, sure.'' I said sarcastically. I think she didn't get it.
'' OK!!!BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!'' She was yelling at me while I was walking away.

I kept walking, when Pixe had full batery and practically woke up.

'' Hi Pixe.''
'' Hallo (Y/N). You still haven't got a mission or a notification.''
'' Thank you. Can you wake me up tommorrow at six o'clock?''
'' Sure. May I wake you up if you have a mission?''
'' Of course.''
'' Great. Give me five seconds, so I can put all the adjustments.''
'' Ok.''

I said and bumbed into someone. I fell down.

''Oh, I'm sorry. Hey aren't you the girl from earlier?'' He said. It was a boy. I already hate him.
'' Who?'' I asked.
'' When that girl with the sweater talked to you, she had a boy with her. Her brother. That's me.'' He said giving me his hand.
'' I didn't notice you.'' I said ignoring his hand and standing up by myself.
'' Alarm is ready.'' Pixe said.
'' Thank you Pixe.'' I said'
'' Wow! What is that?'' He asked.
'' Nothing.'' I said and walked away.

I made sure he wasn't here. And I asked Pixe if she had scanned him. And of course he did. She is programmed this way.

'' Tell me his information Pixe.''
'' Name Dipper Pines. Age 15. When I scanned him he was trying to be gentle.''
'' Save with the other files.''
'' Of course.''

For you to know, Pixe is scanning everyone. And this files are going to FBI, CSI or the Government. So don't freak out.

After the two hours of walking, I decided to go home. Pixe lead me this time and now I kinda learned the way. Barely.

I put Pixe beside me, because my bed is a king bed. Yeah. Your dad being a president has and it's good.