MY PAL?

Your point of view

I was kiddnapped??? I tried to kick him/her and I make it. I escaped and then I tied him/her with the ropes that he/she had tied me.

''Who are you???'' I yelled.
'' My name is Jeremy. I am an agent from your father. He sent me to help you.''
'' I dont need help!!! I am very good at my job!!!'' I yelled at him again.
'' I didn't say that. I do what your dad says ok?''
'' Yeah.'' I untied him. '' But why did you kiddnapped me?'' I said calmly.
'' I had to talk to you here, because at the party were too many people. Someone could hear us.'' Jeremy said. That was logical.
'' Ok. I'll work with you. But don't expect us to be friends.'' I said and went back to the party.

The party is over and I went home. I don't care what Jeremy did after the party or if he is dead or whatever.

The next morning

I woke up from Pixe who was alarmed me for a mission. I went to the monster and Jeremy was already there. We fought the monster and we beaten it.

"I don't know. Do you want to go drink something?" He asked me. I just smiled and nodded. It's not that we are friends now. I just wanted to drink something. We went at a cafeteria and we ordered two lemonades. He was really funny. I didn't expect him like this. We were laughing all the time. And then he said about the Halloween dance. He invited me! I was wondering about Dipper, but he is going to go with his girlfriend anyways. So I said YES!!!!

I have a date! I really like Jeremy. He is like me!

But I wonder if he can kiss like Dipper. What am I thinking?!?!?!?

Dipper is past. But when I said that to me he came in with his girlfriend. From all the cafes in the world he picked that which I was in?!?!?

Guys. Hello! Every fan fic has it's song so I picked: Things I'll never say ( Avril Lavigne).

Until the next chapter:

GRAVITY FALLS IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!