𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

◤𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸◢

SYREN's P.O.V.

I laughed happily as I run out of Allec's apartment and go to my waiting car.

It really hurts when he rejected me flat out on my face and he's the first to do that.

I'm aware that my previous boyfriends just used me because of my status. I've always been betrayed by them that I never knew the difference between materialistic love and true love anymore.

People came to me, gave me gifts, compliments everything that I did, treat me as if I'm the most precious thing in the world and they praised me even if I made something wrong, but what they don't know is that I can see through their lie! I let them think that they fooled me but the truth is I'm aware of their deceit.

My life is full of manipulative people, where wealth is the only thing that runs their lives.

I'm thankful that my parents raised me with love. They taught me that love is powerful than any fortune that we have. Love can give you happiness than any riches can give us. That is why I keep on searching for love but all that I found we're those who seek the fame and fortune.

Then out of an ordinary day, I met him! The man that I've been looking for. A man who sees me not because they can gain fame and fortune from me. A man who talked what's in his mind not caring if it hurts you. A man who's not afraid to yell and scold me. A man who treats me equally. Who treats me as me like any other ordinary people.

The moment I went to his apartment makes my heart pound. I can't help but admire his perfectly muscled and almost naked body. And even his rough attitude towards me. Especially when I stole a kiss from him, his reaction was so priceless. He even chaste after me.

I realized that I want to be with him. I want him to love me the way I do. I might just have met him but I can call what I feel towards him as 'love at first sight.'

He might not like men and preferred women but I'll make him fall in love with me. I won't give up now that his brother likes me already.

Now that I thought about it, his brother's son is pretty cute. So, he's already married, huh? I wonder where his wife is.

I have to call my parents to tell them that I finally found the man I want to be with, for the rest of my life.

My parents accepted me when I told them I like men, at first they got mad because I'm their only heir but in the end they forgave me. And now they supported me in all my decisions.

I sighed, I took my phone and dialed my mom's number. It only took two rings before she answered. "Yes, Syren?"

"Hi, mom!" I greeted happily.

"Hmm... You sound so happy, dear? What happened?" she asked.

"Well, Mom. I finally found him!" I said excitedly.

"Found who?" she asked curiously.

"Mooom! I found the one for me! The one I want to spend my life with!"

I heard her gasped in surprise, "oh! Really? That's a good news! You can finally go back with him! Oh My! Your dad will be happy to hear about it! I'm so excited! When will you go back? When do you plan on getting married? Oh I should make some appointments now to the wedding planner and I-"

"Mom! Stop!" I cut off my mom's rumbling. "We're not yet getting married, okay?"

"Aww, why waste time if you coul-"

"Mom! I just said that I found him but we're... well, he's straight and he's only interested in women so..." I trailed off trying to sound optimistic. "I'm working on it," I said cheerfully.