𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

◤𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮◢

ALLEC's P.O.V.

The restaurant where I'm working as a part timer called 'Daivies' is very busy today.

I heard from the owner that it is rented by a very important person. Everyone is required to look presentable and professional.

Any moment the guess will arrive and it's already passed six o'clock so all the waiters like me have to be alert. The chefs were busy cooking and preparing the list of food the client had requested. And of course the boss is in his office like usual.

I really don't care who's the important person coming but everyone seems to be all excited.

I sighed, I just want this event to end and go back to my apartment. Tomorrow is Saturday, it is my day off and Ruiz my brother is going to visit me for the first time. It is the first time he's going out that is not our house or school. His husband is busy so he must be bored.

Most importantly he's bringing my nephew, Aris. He's one-year-old and the cutest baby I've ever seen just like my older brother, Ruiz. He may be older but I feel like I must protect him because he is fragile and special. But I'm not needed anymore because he already found the one who will protect and love him.

"Allec!" I was snapped out of my dazed when Ynah, my co-worker yelled my name.

"Ugh, what is it?" I asked. I'm not very fond of participating in a conversation and they knew it so they refuse to say anything else than what is needed.

"They're here, we have to work!" she said cautiously. They knew that I don't just dislike talking nonsense but I'm also short tempered and hot headed so they avoid getting into my nerves. I might've get that from my dad.

I walked to the front door together with my other male co-waiters to welcome the clients and bring them to their seats.

I was about to leave my post to attend a what seems like a distressed guess when someone tap my shoulders from behind. I turn around to see who it is only to see a smiling blond midget.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "How may I help you, sir?"

"Ohh! Hi! My name's Syren what's yours?" he asked in a flirty tone.

He's another flirty customer, and flirting with customer is prohibited. I'm not new to this and I've been flirted by both genders before. I'm not disgusted by males trying to flirt with me or get my attention because my parents are both guys, but I am not attracted to the same gender and I prefer girls.

"How may I help you, sir?" I asked again, ignoring his flirtatious attempt.

He pouted but smiled again, he turned to the man behind him who's wearing all black. He motioned for him to lean closer, and whispered something before waiving him off.

He turned to me, smile never fading. "So, I'm interested in you," he said straightforwardly.

"Pardon sir, but that is out of my service and if you don't need anything in particular, I would like to excuse myself," I said not waiting for his response.

I think I heard him yelled but the chit-chat noise of the guess was blocking his voice. I went to other guess to give their drinks.

When the event started, few of the waiters were allowed to leave early and I'm one of them.

I left the restaurant through the back door and went back home tiredly.

I started cleaning my apartment which I'm not really good at. Unlike my brother Ruiz, he is the most feminine one. He knows how to cook, very efficient in cleaning, doing laundries and other house work. He got papa's abilities while the only thing I got from him is my cooking skills.