part one

Suho's POV

   "CHANYEOL!!1!!1 BAEKHYUN!!11!1!" I yelled. They both jumped, making the popcorn they were munching on slip and fall. "What's with this mess?" Both looked around with a fouled expression that was asking 'what's the trouble?' "I seriously can't do anything with you two, I won't let you use your phones until this room is cleaned." I said while taking their phones, which were thankfully sitting on the Kitchen counter. "Why?" Chanyeol said with a raised tone but a sad face. "Cause I said so, now get to it, I will be back and this room should be sparkling clean." Suho ordered,"OOF!" Baekhyun groaned while letting out random sounds and got up to clean. I smiled and walked away from the complaining workers with my puffed up chest.

  The lady on the phone said the maid would be here by tomorrow, so we will have to go with it until then.

>>The Next Day

  Ding dong, someone was at the door? It's so early though, a long yawn left my mouth as I stretched my sore and asleep muscles while going to get the door.

  When I opened the door and saw a tired looking guy who's eyes were half closed but that wasn't that got his attention, he was wearing what a maid would wear. These days, house cleaners either wear casual attire or assigned uniforms but no, he seemed like he was cosplaying. Black and white dress, a skirt which was higher then his knees and no legging or shorts underneath. Holding a large bag beside him, which I guess has all his cleaning supplies.

I continued inspecting him but I bulged my eyes when I spotted his pikachu boxers peeking because the dress was too short and whenever he raised his arm to fix the box placed in his hair. I spoke up first,"Uhh Hello?..."

  "...Oh uh yeah Hello sir," he bowed,"I'm Zhang Yixing but feel free to call me Lay, your housemaid. Or butler, whatever you want, your choice." He rambled on with little to no emotion in his tone but he lifted one corner of his lips, revealing his dimple, looking like he just got high early in the morning, before his duty. But... Why is my heart beating so fast? Was it his voice?

   I stared and smiled at him,"Do you have to wear that?" Raising a finger to point at the costume. I noticed how he tried to fix the hair band in his hand but the dress rode up his toned chest, making his boxers more visible, and then he would shyly pull down the dress. We both just stared back and fourth, him looking like he just noticed what he was wearing. "...Oh... Oh yeah my mom forced me to wear this. She said it's more eye catching. Its always better to be a more unique business so it brings in more customers." Lay spoke in a mocking tone, almost likely quoting his mother's words. Lay then scratches his head,"Well, this sir did call us though... maybe it did work." He looks up with a pout at me.

"Uh-Mmm okay... well, she isn't wrong... come on in!" Closing the door after we both stepped inside, Lay let out a shriek, "Woah! This house is huge! I didn't expect this from the outside!" He inspected everything with delicate touches, immediately bending down to wipe away his fingerprints with his skirt.

I continued to watch and follow him, "I have 2 housemates that live with me and they are the reason you have to come here..."

"Why?" Lay said in a confused tone. "They shake this place like wild animals ran through my house like the scene from Jumanji and there's no way I can do anything with them." I sighed and walked towards my room to get Lay some clothes to change into, cause I could tell he seemed very uncomfortable. Pulling his skirt down from time to time and fixing his bow.

In my hand were a large navy blue shirt and black skinny jeans,"Here," Handing Lay my clothes, I'm pretty sure they'd fit since we are basically the same height. Right? "Do I need to do laundry?" Lay took the clothes, questioning was was going on as he scratched his head. "No you wear them."  At least he wasn't like the one last time who sat around and did nothing,"Really?? My cloths really irritating, this helps lots, thanks you a lot very much!" Lay said as he took the clothes and went in my room and locked the door.

I couldn't kept but chuckle at his horribly broken Korean, I don't even think it was all Korean or Chinese. "This boy~" Smiling to myself, I waited for the male to come out dressed and maybe start addressing some things.

  "WHO WAS IT?" Chanyeol shouted from the living room while Baekhyun was making his way over. "Did you get the door?" the shorter one of the two asked,"Oh jus-" I cut my sentence when my eyes catch Lay coming out of the room. Damn son, I think I like him more.

"W-Who is that?" Baekhyun said stuttering while he jumped behind me peeking from one side. Seeing something is wrong since Suho stopped talking and everyone froze as their eyes observed the Chinese maid. "It's just our new maid." I said still staring at Lay. Baekhyun questionably perks his eyebrows,"A boy... hell yes! This gon' be fun!" Baekhyun excitedly jumped away from Suho and pounced onto the shocked maid.

"Seriously who was it?" Chanyeol said while he came to join us too,"Hey Chanyeol don't talk so loud, you already have a deep voice and your tall so I don't want booming speakers from above me head, calm down a bit" my hand dropping levels, telling him to be lower his speakers,"But I am calm?..." Chanyeol pouted his bottom lip out in confusion. "This is our maid, Zhang Yixing, he also goes by Lay," I pointed to the said male, turning towards him, "And Lay these are my obnoxious housemates, Baekhyun and Chanyeol." I now pointed at them.

"Yah! We are not obnoxious!" Baekhyun hissed as he wore an angry expression while he crossed his arms. "Did you just 'Yah!' Me? Yah!" I grabbed his ear. He jumped back to the giants chest, rubbing his injured spot and pouted. He mumbling,"So mean man, why you like this, Suhoe."

"Anyways, what do we have for you today?" Suho headed towards the living room as his little ducklings follow their mother.

"We have nothing, wow this house is cleaned for once! I guess you can have your phones back, but say please" I raised my chin up high and had placed hands on my hips for more detail. Both of them stood in front of me while Lay watched from aside.

"Pweaseeee~" They both whined, Baekhyun gutted his lower lip out and putting his hand out towards me. Chanyeol just wore a huge smile that reached further then his ears as he also put his hand towards me.

"Here,*hands their phones, pats head pat pat* Good job my two ducklings" Suho smiled brightly,"Since we have nothing for Lay to do we can get to know each other!"

-------

he be lookin all cute in this

Sorry for the crappy chapter correct me if you want cause I really wanted to update and didn't get a chance to edit. But we will have fun tonight HEHHEHEHEEHEH *evil laugh* MUAHAHHAHAHA >:]