++

//Lee residence//

Jieun rang the doorbell, “Ajumma! It’s me” she said in front of the monitor.

“So early for today Jieun-ah” her ajumma said and helped her with her bag and things as they walk to her room.

“Got to do something, thanks for helping ajumma” she thanks after she puts her things down and closed the door behind her.

She first made a draft of her artwork. She got fuzzy wires and connected or tied them up with the headbands like those of every fans; name of their bias.

Having a skill in scribbling letters, she made the banner with the group’s name on it perfectly reaching her satisfaction.

++

//Competition’s Venue//

“Where are the girls?” Their instructor asked like the girls were more important than the performers.

“Instructor-nim, looks like they are more important than us” Chansung said.

“Well, you won’t be energized without them. They would give you all the support they can give so you’ll perform very well” he reasoned very well.

“It’s almost time for your performance yet they aren’t still here, someone call one of them.” The instructor commanded.

“Can I have their number sir?” a staff asked.

“I didn’t bring mine” the five said in unison except Nichkhun.

“Here” Nichkhun handed his phone with their numbers on the screen.

“Sir Jiyeon, Qian, and Suji are on their way”

“Jieun?” Wooyoung asked, turning to the staff. “Sir” his makeup artist called out.

“Oh, mian”

“She’s not picking up” this news made Wooyoung look so drained. ‘Why? Isn’t she going?’

“Kindly ask either of the three about that kid” Nichkhun politely asked and the staff eventually called Qian again.

“Yah… hyung don’t worry.  Jieun would surely come and support and cheer and chant for us” Chansung rides on his swivel chair to Wooyoung and tosses an arm over his shoulder.

“Aisssh… Chansung-ah, can’t you see she’s still working for my appearance” he tautly said and Chansung stood up to arrange his fringe. His makeup was nicely done.