"Yeah right he liked me...look at that" I say to Jimin, pointing at Taehyung and when I looked over at Jimin, it looked like he had a shocked expression on as well. 

"Why does he keep going back from guys to girls, he's being so confusing~" Jimin says in a whiny tone, looking down, messing up his hair. 

"I don't know..." I say in a mumble, looking down. Why does it hurt my heart when I see Taehyung with that girl...I'm dating someone else now...so why...why is my heart being like this? 

"Come on let's just go to class" Jimin says in a long sigh, now looking up and walking in front of me. 

I don't know why I was walking so slow...maybe because I was taking in Taehyung coming on campus with a girl, or maybe I was thinking too hard about it that what if she stayed with her the whole night.

I was now frustrated as well and run to catch up to Jimin and we both head into our classroom with a couple of students already there. 

"Hoseok, you got a girlfriend?" was the first thing Jungkook said to me once I got close enough for me to hear him. 

I nod in a smile meaning yes and he patting my shoulder meaning 'good job.' 

"What, you didn't pay her to date you or anything, right?" Jungkook asks in a mischievous snicker and I lightly pushed him. 

"You didn't tell Taehyung you now have a girlfriend though, right?" Jungkook asks, giving me a serious expression which kind of freaked me out.

"I did tell him...why?" I ask, looking at him, confused. 

Jungkook now looked a little worried for some reason as he asks me "where is he, I need to get to him" with worry in his voice. 

"He's outside with some girl wrapped around his arm...he probably did it with her the whole night" I say, saying the last part in a mumble that Jungkook couldn't hear. 

I don't think Jungkook minded that he couldn't hear the last part because as soon as I said outside, he grabbed his backpack and zoomed out of the room...what's up with him? 

"What do you think's wrong?" Jimin asks, watching Jungkook run down the hall from outside the door but I just shrugged my shoulders.

A couple minutes after that happened, the bell rang and the teacher came in but Jungkook still wasn't back yet from when he was talking to Taehyung which got me a little worried. 

Once class ended, Jungkook still wasn't back and Jimin walked up to me, supporting himself while holding my shoulder and trying to control his breath as he asks me "w-where do you think Jungkook went?" 

"I dunno, maybe he's still talking with Taehyung" I suggest, now getting my white towel and wiping the sweat from my forehead. 

"It's been hours and class is already over, what did he have to say to Taehyung that was so important that he had to miss class?" Jimin asks, looking at me confused. 

Why was he asking me so many questions today like I'd know? I just say "I don't know" as I put my backpack on my back and head out of the room with Jimin coming up behind me to catch up. 

"I'll meet you out in front of the dorm in thirty minutes, I need to take a shower" I say, looking at Jimin and he gave me a thumbs up meaning okay and we both went our separate ways into the dorm. 

As I got into my room, I walk more into it where I see Taehyung sitting on his bed with only his blankets covering his 'area' and the women he was with this morning, sitting on top of him with...nothing on!

I yell as I cover my eyes with both hands and say "I-I-I'm sorry for interrupting!" I exclaim. 

"It's alright Hosoek...you now have a girlfriend, right? You'll end up seeing these type of things every day" Taehyung says and as I uncovered my eyes he was holding one of her breasts.