Yandere!Sonic x Reader - Prolouge

Alright guys, I've read all your comments and...I saw something that made me write this! "Yandere". So I was like : 'Lol wtf not?' so I wrote this, enjoy ;)

(Based onYandere Simulator)

~Sonic's P.O.V~

I was borned to this cruel world, without the knowledge of anything. My parents died when I was young, more likely before I was borned...

My father died in a car accident before my mother gave birth to me...

My mother died after giving birth to me..

I was the youngest of all my siblings. My sister and brother is gone, more likely that they've moved out of the house because of their stupid husbands and wives.

I was left alone..

..No one even cared for me...

I lived alone..in this cruel world...

They all left me...

...They never came back...

I never had feelings and emotions since then. I'm just a lonely, intelligent,  2nd year highschool student, Top 1 in the whole 2nd year highschool. I'm just an ordinary guy who studies a lot to learn everything! 

But even though I did that, they still ignored me.

They still thought that I was nerd, a weakling and a FUCKING COWARD!!

..No one understands me..not even my friends...

Until..

I met (Y/N).

She make me feel something wonderful and warm inside of my chest like no one ever could!  She makes my heart flutter in excitement whenever I see her!!  She's very b-beautiful..a-and..and intelligent...a-and...s-shes like..

.....

A GODDESS.

She's like a majestic rare Pearl from Atlantis!--who stumbled upon in our Highschool Academy, enough to take my breath away.

She's very wonderful, intelligent, friendly, kind and... *sighs romantically*

...SO PERFECT...

I'll never let anyone take her from me.

She's my only dear.

She's my precious.

Everyone who blocks my way shall be executed.

THEY DESERVE TO FUCKING DIE.

HAH HAH AHAH AHAHA HAHAH!!

THEY THINK THAT THEY'LL FUCKING TAKE MY (Y/N)-CHAN AWAY FROM ME, DO THEY?!

WELL THATS A FUCKING NONSENSE !!

BECAUSE.

ALL OF EVER-FUCKING-SINGLE OF THEM.

SHALL DIE.

She doesn't have a choice.

She WILL be mine.

_____________________________

Ayame : So guys, what does you think of the intro? ^3^ Surprising, I say?

(Y/N) : WTF did I just read?!

Ayame : Fuck off, it'll make the story more.. 'Interesting' *mischievous chuckle*

(Y/N) : *Looks at Author-chan suspiciously, terrified* ...u-uh.. *stuttering as she backed away from her*

Ayame : *amused giggle* Don't worry, I'll make sure you won't get... 'A DEAD END' *laughs maniacally*

(Y/N) : *sweat drops while trying to grab a bottle of Holy Water*

Ayame : W-wha...Where the fuck are you going? ō__ō

(Y/N) : MAY THE LORD BE WITH CHUUU!!!! *spills Holy Water everywhere*

Ayame :*LIGHTEDBULBCOMESOUTOFKNOWNWHERECAUSEFUCKMINECRAFTCREATIVEMODESHIT101*  GAAAHH!! MY EYES...IT BBBUURRRNNNSSS!!! *fake faints dramatically*

Sonic : *comes in with wtf face* What the hell..? ō__ō

Sonic : ...(Y-(Y/N)----??

(Y/N) : *MINECRAFTCREATIVEMODE101SHIT!!!*  *summons lava pit and fire and nether everywherecausefuckimawesome*

Sonic : W-what the?!

(Y/N) : YOULL NEVER GET ME ALLIIIVVEEE!!! MUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH!! XDD