Chapter 9

Ichigo's POV

My body was unbelievably sore from the night before. And if we're being honest here. I didn't really want to talk about it. Quite frankly, I was a bit embarrassed. I'd never thought about having......sex. In fact, I was pretty sure that I'd be a virgin my entire life. Which I was totally okay with. If you couldn't tell already, I'm quite shy. And doing things like that forces you to break out of your shell. Something I'm not comfortable with at the moment. But at the same time. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I wouldn't exactly say he was gentle..or even really careful for that matter. But that's Grimmjow for you.

Reckless.

So I didn't keep my hopes up about that part. As I continued to lay basic limp in the bed. The door opened. And in came my half naked lover.

He wore a gentle smile and navy blue boxer briefs. In his hands he held a tray. And by the looks of it, the tray had breakfast on it.

My face was now dark red. I couldn't believe what I saw. My blue haired lover had bought me breakfast in bed.

"Grimmjow, thank you..b-but you really..didn't have to.." I said with a smile and blush that was impossible to hide.

The older male carried the tray over to the bed and proceeded to set the tray gentle onto my lap.

"Nah, I did have to." The blunette said as he ran a hand through his light blue mane. "I did a number on ya last night Strawberry. And I'm pretty sure you'd agree."

The gentle smile he wore slowly faded into a smirk as he reminisced on the event that went down last night.

"Shut up damnit!" I yelled as I turned my head in embarrassment.

Laughter filled the room as bluenette covered his mouth, trying to contain it. But of course to no avail. Wiping his watery eyes, the older male placed a soft, gentle kiss on my dark red cheek.
"I'm sorry Ichi." he apologetically said with a smile.

"Oh..well..it's alright Grimm. Thank y-you."

The gentle smile the older male wore on his face shifted into a smirk, again.

"I mean I'd be pretty embarrassed to if someone did me like that. Hell I bet you still can't even walk right."

The blunette burst into laughter again. My face was now red with not only embarrassment. But I was actually starting to get angry. My brows nitted with frustration as I glared at my annoying lover.

"Enough Grimm..we I get it.."

The blunettes expression quickly went from happy to regret full. And in an instant I felt bad for my rude tone.

"Grimm..I'm sorry..p-please just ign-"

"No Ichigo." he started. "You shouldn't be apologizing. I was the rude one. So I'm sorry.

And with that. He was gone.

~~~~~~

Grimmjow's POV

I sat on the couch that was set in the corner of the living. I brought the metal flask up to my lips as I proceeded to take a sip of the strong alcoholic content inside of the flask. I felt like an complete asshole teasing Ichigo like that. I mean..it was just harmless play. Then he got angry, which wasn't what I was expecting. I thought he was going to do that cute little thimg where he puffs up his cheeks. I mean yeah, he's mad when he does that, but a little teasing fixes that right away. This time, he was legitimately angry. And honestly, I don't feel as though I said anything really bad. But yet I still feel like a huge asshole.

I finished the content in the flask and let out a long yet irriated sigh.

"Damnit.." I spoke softly to myself as I stood up from the couch. "I need to make this right,"

~~~~~~

I knocked on the bedroom door that Ichigo was in. I had to admit I was a bit frightened. Not because I'm scared if Ichigo. But scared he'd never forgive me. Some sappy shit like that. Taking a deep breath, I mental prepared myself for what was to come next. Then, a soft voice spoke.

"Come in.." The voice said. And with that, I twisted the knob of the door and made my way into the room.

"Hey there Ichi.." I fiddled with my hands as they shook nervously.

"Grimm..if you came up here to apologize. Don't. You did nothing wrong. I sat up here for a while and I thought about it. I snapped at you for no reason. I was just thinking..and those very thoughts made me angry..and slightly insecure. That wasn't your fault."

The orangette let his head fall in shame as he clenched the covers on the bed in shaky fist. His eyes were closed tightly, and his knuckles were white from the tight grip he held on the sheets.

"Damnit Ichigo, I hate to see you like this. You don't have to get so upset. Take the damn apology and be done with it. Despite your thoughts making you angry..in a way I provoked that anger."

Ichigo's eyes widen slightly at my reply. I'm guessing that's not what he expected me to say. I sat on the bed next to my gloomy looking berry, now determined to cheer him up. I sat close, and moved my face towards him.

We were close.
Close enough to feel his breath. Close enough to feel the heat radiate from his body to mine.

I placed my lips close to my lovers ear. My lips touched his earlobe gently as I began to speak.

"I love you, Ichigo kurosaki. I love everything about you.
Your insecurities.
Your shy demeanor.
Everything."

The Berries expression quickly changed from sad to shocked. His face was red, the shade of red was only getting darker.

"Please don't be upset. Like I said. I'm sorry for the things I said. I don't want you to worry about it anymore. Alright? The only thought I want on your mind is how I..Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez..loves you...Ichigo Kurosaki."

Ichigo's POV

My face was red. I could feel it. Grimmjow was close to my ear as he spoke. I could feel his lips touching my ear whenever he opened his mouth to speak. And whenever he closed his mouth to finish. Every word he said sent shivers down my spine. It gave me butterflies. It even made my heart race. I tried to speak. To tell my lover I forgive him. I wanted to tell him that I love him. But I couldn't find the words.

I grabbed his chin gently, and moved the blunettes head so we were now face to face. My face burned a dark red as my eyes now met his. The older males beautiful blue orbs met my glowing brown ones. I opened my mouth to speak, but words wouldn't flow. I was rendered speechless.

I wanted him to know it was okay. So to show him that, I pressed my lips gently onto my lovers soft pink lips. Grimmjow's eyes widened a bit but surprised quickly was replaced with passion, and he moved his lips in sync with mine. The bluenette pulled away slowly and met my gaze once again.

"I love you, Strawberry." The bluenette said.

"I love you too..Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez."

I wanted to tell you guys that I'm trying something new in a brand new story! Its called Satisfy Me. Please check it out, I could use some feedback on how it was as well!