"Another thing," Coach called out. "From here on out, immediately, we're switching to co – captains. Congratulations, McCall."

"What?" Jackson asked, looking angry.

"What do you mean, what? Jackson, this takes nothing away from you. This is about combining separate strenghs into one unit. This is about taking your unit, McCall's unit, we're making one big unit. McCall, it's you and Jackson now. Everybody else – Get changed and go home. In fact, all of you go home!" Coach shouted at the end. I ran into the girls changing room and showered, then changed into the outfit I was wearing for the day. I put deodorant on and styled my hair out of the ponytail I put it in. I walked out and saw Scott and Stiles waiting for me.

"Leggo," I said, walking towards Stiles' jeep.

Stiles P.O.V

I unlocked the McCall's front door and walked in.

"Scott?" Melissa called out.

"Stiles," I said, closing the door behind me.

"Key!" Melissa said, pointing to the key in my hand.

"Yeah. I had one made, so," I trailed off.

"That doesn't surprise me. It scares me, but it doesn't surprise me. What is that?" She asked, pointing to the bag I just dropped on the floor. The things inside made a loud clanking sound.

"Uh, school project," I lied.

"Mmhhmm. Stiles, they're okay, right?" She fretted.

"Who? Scott and Kenzie? Yeah. Totally," I lied once again.

"They just don't talk to me that much anymore, not like they used to," she sighed.

"Well, they've had a bit of a rough week," I wasn't lying this time. Much.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. Yeah, um – Okay, uh – Be careful tonight," she said, about to walk to the door.

"You too," I s=replied smiling. I actually wanted to say something along the lines of 'don't get attacked by an angry werewolf that could be your son or daughter'.

"Full moon," Melissa said, snapping me out of my daydream.

Crap! Did Scott tell her? Did Kenzie tell her?

"What?" I asked, my voice cracking at the end.

"There's a full moon tonight. You should see how the E.R gets. Brings out all the nut jobs," Oh! She was talking about work. Thank god!

"Oh."

"Yeah," she said, nodding.

"Right."

"You know, it's, um, actually where they came up with the word 'lunatic'."

I waved her out as she left and grabbed the bag, almost running upstairs.

"Oh, my god! Guys. You scared the hell out of me. Your mom said you weren't home yet," I said, pointing at Scott who was sitting on the chair. Kenzie was lying on the bed on her stomach. She was picking at her cuticles.

"We came in through the window," Scott explained.

"Okay," That's normal. "Uh, well, let's get this set up. I want you to see what I bought."

"We're fine. We're just gonna lock the door and go to bed early tonight," Kenzie said, finally looking away from her nails.

"You sure about that? Cause you've got this kind of serial killer look going on in your eyes, and I'm hoping it's the full moon taking effect, cause it's really starting to freak me out," I said truthfully. Their eyes were pinned on me and I was starting to crack.