Chapter 3:What is this feeling??Hatred or Love??

I just wanted to let you guys know that if you like this story then become a fan, add it to your libary or comment saying how much you like it. Even if you don't lIke it comment and tell me what you don't like then I can try to make it better for you. Please comment because then I would know to read your stories then. Thanks,

Love, Love, Love Always L-Jxx

P.S:When I put () around some words that's what they think, when I put [] around something it means I'M giving you some notes and when they have {} around them there actions. I just thought I should tell you in case you got confused xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3:

He chuckled"Do you really think that bad of me?"

 "What do you want to think?? That your my best bud?? Don't think so matiee!" I replied with a sarcastic tone, which is just about my normal tone.

"Okay, okay no need to get all sarcastic on me!" He said clearly amused.

Okay this guy has some cheek to just come into my back yard and start acting like he owned the place, and I'd really love to see how he reacts when I give him a punch in the jaw.(Probably braking them because I persuied my Aunt and Uncle to pay for fighting lessons when I was little, which payed off well might I add seeing as I broke cindy's nose a few times.)

"Why don't you just-!!!!"

"Lucy-Jayne Rider!!!!" My brother yelled in our own language we made-up when we were little kids and used to have private convasations ever since.

"What??" I yelled back, in our own language of course.

[Convo in their own language]

T-D:Gett back over here now!

L-J:No!

T-D:Yes!

L-J:Don't tell me what to fucking do!!

As a signal that the convo finished I turn to look at our mystery guest to tell him that I have to go, when I turned around he was staring at me with an amused look on his face and just simply asked"What language was that??" I stared at him like he had a dog super-glued to his forehead.

"T-D/L-J." As I replied all that was running through my head was 'How the Fudge did he not know?!?!?! Who the hell doesn't know about mine and Tanner's secret language?!?!?! Even people on the internet knew for god's sake!!'

He looked at me as if I was crazy and out-of-the-blue said "Bye."

I was just about to ask and say "Why where are you going??" when he disappered as fast as a click of someone's fingers.As I strolled over to my best friends, family and surposed 'twin brother' I had a flashback of when I turn the corner.

{FLASHBACK}

I rounded the corner just to have someone to put there hand over my mouth in case I screamed, which I didn't, and be pulled back against a strong, hard, invitingly cool body."Okay, I'm going to let you go, but you've got to promise that you wont scream, got it??" A spine-cillingly good voice said in my ear. What should have been fear, but wasn't, was clogging my throat, making it hard to breath. I so badly wanted to know what was the cause of this feeling growing inside me by one simple touch.

I had a idea flash through my head and tried my best not to grin because I'm sure he would feel it under his hand and dicided to carry out my idea. When he was about to say something else I bit down on his hand as hard as I could and only let myself grin when I heard him yelp in surprise and hopefully pain."I'm going to warn you now and never again to never try to kiddnap me again or you'll get worse then you just got and I have mean punches, kicks, slaps, bites, exellent fighting skills and damn right impressive fencing skills aswell. So you so much as try to Me-Nap me again, and I'll have you head hanging on my wall, capeche??"

"I wasn't trying to kidnapp you. I was simpily trying to..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think he wanted?? If you think you know please comment xx

Love, Love, Love Always L-J xx