Chapter 8:Needs A Name...!!

Picture of the Staffordshire Bull Terrier is at the side --> --> -->

And for people who don't know what choker chains are, they are just metal chains that subsitute as a collar, which tend to come with metal chain leads, and if the the dog pulls the slightest bit your surposed to pull the lead therefore choking the dog to stop them pulling. I don't know about you guys but I think it's tight!

CHAPTER 8:

We decided to go looking round town to see if there was anything either of us needed. While in the car we both looked through our windows looking at shops I saw this shop that screamed out at me as if it was say,

"Come To Me My Precious!!!!" And so I screamed,

"STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And the car jerked to a stop and I alomst smashed my head aganst the spot where the air bag is hiden until I stuck both hand out to stop myself from faceplanting the car and pushed myself into an upright postion.

"Why did you want to stop??" Was the only responce I was given. Tyical.

"Courosity." I decided to only answer in one word answers now because this person is really doing my head in! I got out the car and ran across the road, call me crazy for not looking first...but thats just me!, and looked through the window and looked round to see if anything caught my eye. I felt someone stand next to me.

"A pet shop?! Really?!" Yet again was the kind of dunb response. Oh I didn't say dumb last time did I?? Opps silly me!

"Yes a pet shop. Yes really." I answered like nothing just happened. Shit there goes my 'one answer only' plan out the window-

"Wait there is no windows out here" my iner voice said. You know what I'm just gonna name her Talula.

"well, down the drain then!!" I argued with Talula. And the look I'm getting from Blade is enough to make me stop arguing with Talula, beacuse really aruging with Talula is kind of like talking to my self except in my head! Damn you Talula!!

"Don't look at me like that!!" I warned him and dragged him into the store. I went straight to the desk to ask them what breed of dogs they have.

"We have loads of different breeds, Darling, but do you have a certain breed in mind??" The woman behid the desk asked me in a tone that says 'I'm-bored-so-just-fucking-pick-already.' So I decided to take a while to pretend think and after five minutes I acted like I finally decided what I wanted, which I really didn't need because I already knew what I wanted.

"In fact yes I do. Do you have any Staffordshire Bull Terriers??" I asked back in a tone that tell her that 'I-don't-care-if-you-need-this-job-i-only-want-a-Staffordshire-Bull-Terrier!'

"Wahtever, I'll go check for ya, Darlin'" She answered clearly Pissed at me, yes I made a new enemy! She came back with some pictures of the Staffordshire Bull Terriers they had and this time I really did need time to think. After half an hour, yes half an hour, I finally decided which Staffie I wanted. I pointed to a picture and said,

"This one!!!!" Blade laughed at my facial expression as the lady told me to go get a coller and lead or a chocker chain first, so I went to the other side of the shop and picked a collar and lead because I think chocker chains are well to tight to use on a dog, when I got back to the front the women was standing next the the cage it was kept in and unlocked it and motioned me to bring the collar and lead over to put it on him. Once we were set she went to to till and added up the prices, once I paid me we were off back to the car. When we came to crossing I just ran across the road with the dog without looking again, like I said...that's just me. I stod waiting for Blade to open the car, and when he did I put the dog in the backseat of his car then got in the passenger seat.

"Does he really have to sit on the seats??" Blade whined when he started the car. So I thought I might be a smart cookie and answer back sarcasticly with,

"Where else is he gonna sit, because I don't see you offering to let him sit on your lap??"

"Fine!!" He sighed with defeat. So my smart cookie-ness works! Score!

"What are you gonna name him??" Blade asked.

"Eh, how about...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry it's short and late but I was tending to 'complicated family bussiness', because to be honest my whole family is weird and complicated, so nothing different there then. But I really am sorry for uploading late for you few people that read my shitty story.

What do you think Lucy is going to say??? Comment!!!

And if you could I would like you to comment saying what you would name a male Staffordshire Bull Terrier if you bought one, please!!!

Love, Love, Love Always L-J x