Chapter 9:Thought He Had A heart...

CHAPTER 9:

On Week Later

When we got back I decided to flop onto the couch then shortly followed by an unnamed male Staffordshire Bull Terrier jumming on my stomach, then when a weight was layed on my legs and I gave a massive noise of protest and only earning a amused laugh headed my way.

"Will you pack it in?!?!" I shout at the lump on sitting on my legs. The lump moved then settled again so now my legs hurt even more!! I skillfully and silently grabbed a knife that was sitting on the coffee table, for some strange reason, and threw it at the lump.

"Umpf!" The lump tried to remove the knife but I put the unnamed male Staffordshire Bull Terrier down on the floor and ran over and sat on the floor behind the lump and yanked out the knife.

"Ouch, that's gonna hurt in the morning!" I said in my 'I'm-such-a-smart-arse-so-don't-mess-with-me!' voice. The lump laughed a very short and sarcastic laugh and said,

"It already hurts!"

"Well it will hurt more tomorrow!"

"Don't think so!"

"Uh huh!"

"Na uh!"

"Uh huh!"

"Na uh!"

Half an hour later

"Will you two just shut up!!" Alex-Douggie and Milly shouted us. We turned around to face them and shouted back,

"Na uh!!!!"

"Oh my god! My best friend has turned insane since going out with Blade!!" Milly stated. I jumped right up in the air about 50 miles an hour and spun round with a death glare tattooed on my face.

"Start digging your grave, 'cause I'm coming for you!!" I shouted then started chasing her around the whole house with the knife still in my hand and her screaming.

Blade's POV

The pain was excruciating, even after the knife being pulled out, it should've stop and healed by now. Dammit!! What.The.Hell.Is.Happening.To.Me?!?!?! I need to go see dad and soon! Lucy and her friend Maisie, or was it Milly?? Anyway they came down laughing and then Lucy spotted my, still, bleeding shoulder-blade and rushed over and started examining it.

"Does she even know what she's doing??" The dude who came in with Lucy's friend asked, I think Lucy said it was her twin brother and they do actually look identical. Without looking Lucy threw the knife she was holding, the one she threw at me, at the dude to warned him. Still without looking away from my shoulder-balde she said in a threating voice,

"Alex, just because we're twins doesn't mean I will go easy on you, if you want proof then just look at Blade's shoulder-blade and Tanner's back, then you'll know to keep you comments to yourself!"

----------------------------------------------------

As I walked to my car door I heard the front door open behind me and then someone running aswell and also the sound of a dog following, Lucy??

"Wait!!" Yep, deffenatly Lucy. I stoped and spun round to face her,

"What, did I forget something??" I asked in a rude voice, only because she's stopping me from questioning my father. She slowed and looked hurt for about 3 seconds then the look of hate quickly filled her beautiful features.

"No, I was planing to come out here to say thaks for distracting me today and was also planing on cutting you some slack and giving you a hug, but by the sound of things, you can't wait to get out of here and probably not come back. So go on carry on, I'm not stopping you. Nothing is." She turned around and went to go back inside but stopped in the doorway and turned to face me again and whistled and waited for her dog, which is still unnamed, and went to close the door but stopped.

"Oh, and tell Tanner that he doesn't need to pay people to distract me, I could've asked Alex and Milly to distract me." Then slammed the door. I stared at the door for 5 minutes then got in my car, turned it on, reversed out of her driveway and sped 100 miles an hour all the way to my parents house or castle. Once there I got out of the car and slammed the door, I used my extra speed to fly into the drawing room, not literaly flying but you get what I mean.

"What.The.Hell.Is.Going.On?!?!?!?!" I screamed at my father, who had a room full of very important people. He walked over to me and said,

"Son, I think we should continue to my study."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if you wanted more, please don't hate me!! *cries* Please!! And I want to dedicate this chapter to a good friend of mine BloodWolf. And also to ask you to comment with your opinion, cause to be honest, I thought this chapter sucks eggs!

Love, Love, Love Always L-Jx