9.

Brendon saw the cute coffee shop come into veiw, then noticed that it wasnt just any coffee shop. It was the one that they first met at when they were around 15.

Brendon blushed at Dallons antics, shush Brendon, he probably dosent even remember this place, that was more than 10 years ago. Brendon thought.

Dallon unwrapped his arm around from Brendons back to open the door for him.

Brendon smiled and walked in, and Dallon smiled walking in after Brendon.

It was nice and warm in there, and the shop smelt of warm baked goods and coffee. Brendon liked it here, and it helped with his stuffy nose.

"Cmon," Dallon mumbled from behind Brendon and wrapped his arm around his small waist and walked twords to where you can order.

"What are you gonna get?" Brendon asked quietly, his voice was going out.

"Umm, well i was thinking about the Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.." How about you?" Dallon looked over at him and squeezed his hip.

Brendon grinned and layed his head on Dallons sholder.

"I was thinking about Green Tea, or something. Itll help with my voice." Brendon said.

Dallon nodded.

Thats when the waitress came around, a messy bun and thick framed glasses perched on her nose.

"Hia, what can I get you guys?" She asked over enthusiastically.

[...]

"So how are you feeling now Brenny Boo," Dallon bit his lip trying to hide his smirk, but failed horribly.

"Better I guess.." Brendon smiled and looked at Dallon sitting across from him in the booth.

Dallon smiled and reached his one hand across the table, to reach at Brennys hand.

Brendon hesitantly put his hand on the table and Dallon placed his hand ontop of his.

"Jesus Christ your cold!" Dallon raised his eyebrows and chuckled looking at Brendon.

Dallon then looked down and grabbed his phone out of his pocket and got onto kik. He typed his message, then finally hitting send. Slightly regretting it.

Thats when Brendon felt the buzz and grabbed his phone out of his pocket.