Chapter 31: Give it to me, I'm Worth It! - Final Chapter

Start from the beginning

Nicolas crash her lips briefly before he headed to the kitchen. Then Adriana continued to watch the four young men putting the big tent in their backyard for Nicolai's big party. 

It's in the weekend, four days from now.

Nicolas strode back inside and he saw Martha looking apprehensive. 

"What's wrong, Martha?" Nicolas asked to the poor lady. He thought Nicolai must have done something to her.

"Oh nothing, Mr. Petropoulis. " Martha responded, but Nicolas sense that there's something, although he didn't pry more. He'll eventually finds it out.

They are still in Florence, because they wanted to celebrate Nicolai's birthday here, and his friends are actually coming tomorrow night. 

The fall has come and Nicolai wasn't enrolled yet. The school already begun a month ago, because they will be living in Athens and he'll send him to the school where he went to, an exclusive school.

.

.

Meanwhile...

As soon as Nicolas is inside the house, Adriana called her now four best friends, Yvonne, Lauren, Tatiana and Alessandra.  

They had a conference call. They promise to help to make Nicolai's birthday a special one. Tatiana as the sneakiest, has a fabulous plan that nobody would forget and would become a memorable one, her words.

"Hey Addy, I have Ali and Yvonne on the other line," Lauren started as soon as she connected the call.

"Great, let me call Tatiana then," Addy grinned and Lauren agreed.

I quickly tap on my speed dial and Tatiana's phone rang..

"Valiente's residence, Tatiana's speaking.." He regal tone reach Addy's ears and a full-blown smile formed in her face. 

"Your grace, it's Adriana.." Adriana teased and she snorted. Addy knows she hated when they address her   her title as the duchess of Russia.

"Shut up!" she playfully spat and Adriana chuckled.. 

"Alright.. hey Tat, the girls are waiting on the other line. I'll merge it now, alright?" Addy informed and she agreed.

Shortly, giggles filled the line.

"Alright, so I will asked Nicolas to make the gazpacho, it can be serve hot or cold. He can make it at night. He doesn't know the plan yet, by the way.." Adriana started. 

Nicolas doesn't know any plans the girls had schemed, and so their husbands..

Their husbands hated to cook, but they knew they won't say no for their wives.

Nicolas cooked her one day her favorite gazpacho with Nicolai as his assistant. The whole kitchen was a mess, but he did well for his first time.

He was looking proud when Adriana finished her first bowl. The grin in his face didn't left him throughout the day.

And after that dinner, all three of them cleaned the floor, kitchen counter and sink. Adriana asked her parents to just rest, especially her mother.

Nicolas was not so comfortable bending down with his hands holding a mop. He was whining the whole time until they are done. Nicolai was not helping at all, instead he just made the mess, messier and the father was arguing with his 5 years old son. 

If someone was there to witness how the two argued until they are all done cleaning, was actually annoying and at the same time entertaining. 

How could a thirty years of age man debating with a five years old kid.