[21]

{Fast forward a month}

(Saphyre's P.O.V )

I woke up and sighed.

Another new day with no lead towards the masked man or what so ever.

"Saphyre. Dad have something to say." Daimen poked his head in the room.

For the past month, we actually bonded well and became really good friends. Silvestre and his wife are doing great back home and Silvestre is currently learning how to handle his rights and power as the crown prince, since he will be king after father retire.

" Good morning." Shaun said.

" Morning." I smiled.

" Do you recognize this sign?" Shaun said with caution as he passed me a picture of a certain logo.

Memories flood back into my mind.

"I think so."

" This is found on a poor man who followed the way of the masked man. Well, we guessed that he is one of those who are in the suicide line. Those who kill themselves when they are caught."

"I see."

Half an hour later, we arrived at the HQ of the Ace Unit.

It is big, simple and by the looks of how people work here, efficient.

We had a mini tour around here.
By mini, I mean we only get to see Inspector Brown's office.

After tests, we finally found out that the man, from the suicide had a bottle of blood in his jacket. (We of course saw the corpse. And Daimen vomited twice.)

"The bottle of blood turns out to be from a person who had regeneration powers. We also traced the source of it. The victim is currently in the anti-power room. But for his powers, it is able to work." Inspector Brown explained.

"Can we see him? We might get some new leads."

" Of course. "

"So Ashton, you said that they attacked you in a group and they know about you. "

" Yes. " Ashton is only about 20 years old and is pretty knowledgeable about powers and might even be eligible to join me when I take on M.M .

"... They killed my family members even before I help them regen their health. My father had invisibility, my mother had nothing but she was killed anyways. " Ashton buried his face inot his hands.

I looked at everyone.

"Do you want revenge? " I offered.

Everyone stared at me like I had antlers or something.

"M.M is coming for Daimen. Probably for something he wants. And I have to fight him." I said.

" How can I help?" Ashton asked.

" I need a crew. Stat."