The love that did not last long.

I guess I'll start from here...

-----

"Guess who I am?" A pair of warm hands covered my eyes.

" Uh... are you Tyler?" I asked.

" Hey!" He uncovered my eyes and pushed me playfully.

I laughed at his childish behavior.

"Why and how do you know that's me?" He asked.

"It's for me to know and you to find out."

He is Tyler, my boyfriend. He is the most adorable guy I ever met. Well, he is a dork. A typical one but he can get real sassy once you know him. He is the kind of guy who would give up his life for you. He loves you with every bit of his cell.

----

"We're going to our place." Tyler said. Our place. It is the place where he asked me to be his girlfriend. Well, you might think it is some high class restaurant. Well, no... He proposed at the seaside. A seaside next to the woods. Cliché much?

Nah.

" So, I have somthing to tell you." He said, stuttering slightly.

" What is it?"

" Masked man is aiming for you. "

"Wha- why?"

" Just go and see the email I sent to you and you will understand. "

" Ok."

"I have to warn you to not believe anyone in your house. Anyone." He said.

" I promise."

But I didn't realise that he was that serious until...

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"A teenager boy named Tyler is missing. He was last seen on 12/10/14. If anyone have seen him please contact ×××××××." The poster read. Tyler. Tyler is missing. What happened? I immediately opened the email that he sent to me on my phone but before it was loaded, Matilda came in.

" Dear, I want you to be home schooled. " she said. Considering that she was previously a teacher and a proud owner of a freaking PhD, I agreed. "Well then, I will do the nessasary things. Rest well." She said and left.

That went great?

------
(A week later)

My home schooling stuff went well but Tyler still have yet came back. And the latest news told me where he was...
" The recently lost teen, Tyler was found dead at the seaside near the woods. The police have concluded that he was killed by a serial killer, Masked man due to the three significant cuts on his arm which is the Masked man's symbol. The police is still searching for the reason for this kill. ' I advise the teenagers to stay at home after school for the Masked man is famous in a way for torturing them before killing them. This is not the first time that the Masked man committed this but it is the first time where he murder a kid that has parents. His usual aim was orphans, regardless if they are adopted.' Officer Brown said."

My heart crashed. I immediately opened the email that he sent. He must be serious about it. Isn't he?

'Saphyre, by the time you open this, I might already be dead... [links of the Masked man's information] The masked man is...'

Before I could even read it, my world went black...