First power

"How many times did I tell you to not call me miss?" I asked Dan.

" Eheheheheheheh.." he laughed awkwardly.

" Anyway you are saying something about my cadeau."

" I think it is also better to tell your father first." He said and teleported me back to the castle.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

"Sire, Miss Saphyre have found her first power." Dan announced happily.

Father looked amazed.

"What is it?" He asked.

" Telekinesis, sire." Dan answered.

"Show me Saphyre. "

I nervously flicked my wrist, hoping my power would work. The delicate flower in the vase floated up.

" Simply marvelous." Father said, his voice booming. I jumped up in surprise and the flower dropped on the marble floor.

" Interesting. I haven't seen the person with telekinesis for a long time. " Mitch, our butler said.

" Really?"

"Yes miss. The last one I saw was a century ago." He said smiling.

×××××××××××××××××××××

The sun rays came streaming in through the curtains. I woke up and used my newly found powers to pull the curtains.

" Miss, I mean Saphyre, sire wants you to meet him in the study after breakfast." Dan said behind the locked door.

" Right. Thanks Dan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Father, I hear that you are looking for me."

"Yes. Please have a seat my dear." He gestured towards the leather chair opposite if him.

I got settled onto the comfortable leather chair and carcasses the arm rest.

"What is it father?"

" Mitch found this stuck on the door this morning while taking the hell hounds for a walk." He said passing a blood red envelope with a black wax seal with the initial M.M.

I took a good look at the envelope before opening it.

Hi there. You wanna know more about your powers? Come and find me. I have a little present for you. I'll be waiting.
M.M

M.M. who are you?