-Special P.O.V part-

(His P.O.V )

Another life is taken again by that bastard. Masked Man is killing again and again, endangering innocent lives. His first culprit was a young kid in New York. How could he do that? I knew it would happen to her. Saphyre Hoods. My power is to see death. I knew Saphyre is going to die on that day but I cannot stop it. Because I tried once...
-----------------Flashback------------------
I saw the numbers on her forehead. Aunt Julia is going to die. She is my favorite aunt. Not only can I see death dates, I can see how it happens. That day came before I even knew it. A black van drove towards Aunt Julia and I ran onto the streets to pull her back but my mother was running after me and she was the one who died. Guilt washed over me. It was my fault.
-------------------Flashback ends---------------------

" Come in." I said and wiped my tears.

"Whatcha doing son? "

" Nothing much." I faked a smile.

" Ok. I'm sorry. I gotta go to a meeting to discuss on the Masked Man. I promise that I'll fill you in." He smiled apologetically.

I nodded. I guess I'll be having dinner alone. Again.

--------

Dad worked in a special unit of the police force. The Ace Unit, they call it. They are plainly just a normal unit with normal-look-alike people, like for example, my dad. This unit specializes in solving supernatural cases and they , the officers working there have some unique gift. My father had the gift of ...... how to I phrase it. It is called "Detect". It is a gift where the person, my dad in this case, have the ability to solve certain problems in a breeze but.... arrgh.... I have no idea how to explain it.

-----------

Dinner was perfectly quiet. But there are some people talking outside... Oh bother.

I don't care much about them since I am busy thinking about the next person who is getting killed by the Masked man.

Who is the next one?