Chapter twenty: Audition time

Emma's POV:

As soon as I got home from school that day I went straight to the couch. Mum was at work so I was home alone. While waiting for the XFactor to come on I sent Niall heaps of good luck texts.

Hey

Good luck for your performance. I am sitting here awaiting for you to appear on the TV screen. I miss you heaps already and I would like to wish you the best of luck again. Have fun and remember to believe in yourself.

Em xxx (good luck) hehehehe

Niall's POV:

Here I am backstage waiting to be called on for my audition when I get a text from Emma. It sags how much luck she wishes me and how much she misses me. She is so sweet!

Hey

Thanks for the luck, I am going to need it and I'm up next so I should be on in five minutes time. And I miss you to.

Niall xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Niall your up", one of the backstage people tells me.

I walk out and there are all eyes on me. It is so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"Hi, what's your name?", asked Louis Walsh.

"Um I am Niall Horan and I'm 16 years old", I say.

Then he starts comparing me to Justin Bieber, of course!

I start to sing my audition song which is So Sick originally sung by Ne-Yo. After belting out all of the lyrics for my audition it came down to the judges. Katy started calling me adorable! Haha haha. They all had pretty rough comments to be honest but they did like me! Louis Walsh then told me people would like me because I am likeable.

"Yes", says Simon.

"No", says Cheryl and I'm a little guttered.

"Yes" says Louis and then the decision is all down to Katy.

"You have talent so of course your in", she says and I am so happy. "Don't let us down", she adds.

I walk off stage so proudly. I am so happy! I can't believe I got in!

Emma's POV:

I was just watching Niall's audition and I can't believe he just got in! He is going to be so happy. I was literally jumping around the lounge like a crazy loony. I decide to text him and congratulate him.

Hey

Well done, I am so proud! You did so good. I can't wait to see you again. I am so happy for you and you smashed it.

Emma

He responded seconds after.

Hey

Thanks so much and I am so proud of myself as well! I can't wait to see you either. I should be home late tomorrow night so I won't be back at school till Friday, sorry.

Niall xxx

Its fine. I have to go and do homework now so I will text or see you tomorrow after school.

Em xxx

See ya. And thanks for being so supportive. I miss you heaps and can't wait to see you again. I will leave you to your homework now. Good luck and goodnight.

Niall

Crap. I miss him so much. What if I like him?! What does this mean? Who can I talk to is my first question? The first person who pops into my head is mum but there is also Brad and Vinny as an option as well! I need one of them urgently!

A/N: So there is the chapter. I tried to make it as long as possible. In my notebook it seems longer but oh well!!! Thanks for all the views and I enjoy seeing them go up and up as the days go by. Comment below and I will dedicate a chapter to you!!! And thanks again. I love you all!!!

-directioner32111