Chapter twelve: Bully or not so bully?

A\N: Hey. Added a screenshot above of what awards One Direction won at the choice awards.. Well done and they won eight awards!!! So here is the next chapter. Enjoy!!

Emma's POV:

I just can't wait for Niall to come around and catch me up on today's work. I have missed him so much!

Niall's POV:

I get on the bus and sit in front of Brad and Vinny again. Then the worst thing happens. Ashley parks herself next to me.

"So Niall. I was wondering if you were free this weekend?", she asked me.

"Maybe", I reply back with a bored expression.

"Do you wanna hang out", she asked me while battering her eyelids. It looked like she had a fly stuck in there.

"Um. Do you have something stuck in your eye?", I ask her.

"No", she says and instantly stops battering her eyes. "Now answer my question", she screams.

"Actually. Niall was gonna hang out with us this weekend", says Vinny and Brad. They saved me!

"Oh. Maybe another time then", she says and then goes on her iPhone. I notice that she instantly went into an odd looking app. By looking at it I notice that its her spy cam app. I can tell that she is listening to something because I can hear voices through her headphones. After a couple of minutes of her listening she takes her headphones out, turns her phone off and then I see that she looks really upset.

"Are you okay Ashley?", I ask her.

"No. No I am not Niall. I just found out that the person who I thought was my best friend thinks I am a mean, nasty, vindictive person. She hates me. And when Emma tried to tell me to stop bullying people I didn't listen. I thought she was trying to make me unpopular when really she was trying to help me not to be a bully".

"Does that mean you are not going to bully people anymore?", I ask her.

"No. I was having fun but really I was hurting people. I need a fresh start. I think I might move schools", she admits.

"Just do what you think is best", I tell her.

"Thanks", she says and then I have to get off.

A/N: There's the chapter. Thanks for all of your support. Will update as soon as possible!!!!

-directioner32111