carry on *includes some of Marcs POV*

IM BACK :) ENJOY !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*knock* *knock* "Rachel? Are you there?"

"are you okay?!"

"hello?"

"you need to eat"

"please just let me in"

"can we just talk?"

I don't know how long this has been going on, the constant knocking and questions are nothing but a sea of echoing monotony to me. I have shut myself inside of my room for multiple days now. i have not consumed one morsel of food. one of the members of the house is throwing skins of water onto my balcony daily. 

I have become so thin. I can feel my bones with every touch of my body. My whole face has become very defined and sunken in. my fingers are so skeleton like. my ribs are clearly visible. the clothes that once were snug are now falling off. I hope i die. actually hope is not the word. i have no hope left. my mind is nothing but fleeting thoughts and memories of what once was. why did he have to leave me?

every other thought that enters my mind is about his smile or his soft hair. I have long forgotten his shortcomings and every instance of disappointment that he willingly gave to me. I cannot dwell on these things. they no longer exist.

he was never the kind to take his own life. why would he leave me?

I dwell on all these things in my retrogressive state. the sun outside is once again disappearing. its been so long since ive done anything. i must die soon.... I must...

my eyes flutter shut and i am immersed into something unlike any happiness i have ever felt.

there i was, with my family, we were roasting marshmallows around the campfire and joking about something my brother had said. next thing i know, Jake Shane and little Barry come strolling up to join us. we all joked and teased each other. I woke up and found myself in my dark room in the middle of the night. along. no friends, no family, no food.

I began to sob. the sobbing then turned into hysterical crying. i lay there soaked in my tears. choking on my body fluids. this must be what it feels like to die. I rolled over to my side and looked out toward the window. looking for any kind of light that i can find. its so dark.Im so weak. I can't move.

There's a sound somewhere. i don't know. I have lost all sense of authenticity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*MARCS POV*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it, i cant take it anymore. i understand that she needs to be left alone right now, i dont know what even happened but since Jake hasn't been here I'm guessing that he did something and then left her all alone. i knew he wasn't the right kind of guy for her.

I have been sleeping outside of her door every night waiting for her to come out. no one but me and the maids know that she has not eaten all this time. This is scaring me beyond belief.

I am shaken out of my sleep tonight by her wailing sobs. This is the last time ill let her cry alone like this, earlier, i snatched the key to her room off of the maids cart. now i will put it to use. i will not just lie here and feel this pain through her tears any longer.

I unlock the large wooden door and swing it open.

Good lord, is that her?

i see a figure lying on the bed. the shoulders and hips jutting upwards and then her body dropping at her stomach. she is so thin. 

is she still breathing? i think to myself as i go to check. her breaths are short and shallow, oh no. i know that sound. whenever i have gone to visit the hospitals, i hear it. the sound of death.

she is dying. not on my watch.

i scoop her weightless sallow body into my arms and run her to the sick ward.

"Stay with me" i whisper to her as i lay her on one of the beds.

"I NEED A DOCTOR!"

Oh lord, Save her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rachels POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here i am. once again waking up not knowing where i am. wait, is that my... what is going on? im not dead.

My right hand is resting on my stomach and i cannot feel my ribs even nearly as much as i could before. 

the ceiling is white. and there are little grown birds painted onto it. 

ny nose itches. as i go to rub it, i feel a strain on my had, it is being held back. i follow my arm down to a hand that is not my own holding my left hand. i follow the strangers arm to a familiar face. marc is sleeping in a chair next to my bed. he looks as peaceful as a baby sheep. 

"He saved my life" i whisper. but why...