Chapter 7

All of my muscles tense as people looked our way. Tyler came running back to where we were and looks at me.

'I'm sorry.' He mouths to me but I snort and turn away. A sigh escapes from my former friend.

"Tyler, I need you to go grab some rope...and some girl clothes" Alpha Ryan orders him.

"Yes, Alpha. Why?" Tyler questions taking his gaze away from me.

The Alpha gives him a dumfounded look. "What happens when you shift with the your clothes on?"

"Oh! Right! Be right back." I watch as he runs towards the large building, disappearing inside. I spare a quick glance at the Alpha before bolting.

"Hey!" He shouts and starts running after me. I keep my head forward as I run towards the woods. I push my legs to go faster as the sound of bones breaking come from behind me.

'Run faster!' Nyla yells in my head.

"Don't you think I'm trying? These guys are fast." I say breathlessly. My muscles had started to burn as I pushed my legs faster than I had ever ran.

The footfalls behind me picked up and shifted to my right. Out of the side of my eye I caught a white blur but it disappeared. I stopped and looked around. Stupidest thing I did all day. I was pushed into my inside and large teeth hover over my neck. I instantly stiffen knowing what will happen if those teeth can do.

The white wolf growls before getting off of me and nipping at my feet. I stand up and face the wolf. It nudges my hooves back in the direction I came from. Unwillingly, I turn around and walk back. Occasional nips at my ankles kept me moving forward till we reached the same place. It was a bit more vacant then it was earlier but people still wandered around.

I keep my head downcast as we get closer to the 'pack house.' Tyler stood near the door holding clothes and a thick rope. A disappointed sigh escapes his lips before he situates the rope around my neck. I didn't move when he gently yanked at the rope to pull me forward. A growl sounds from the Alpha and I whinny softly before allowing Tyler to lead me inside. My hooves clack against the limestone floors.

My nerves increase as I realize that more people were inside. My ears pinned back at the sounds of screaming children, noisy teens accompanied by gunfire, and the gossip of parents. The screams get closer and three children with similar features run towards us.

"RYAN! TYLER!" They shout and wrap their little arms around the wolf before going to Tyler.

A little girl with blonde, almost white, hair gasps and looks up at me. "You got a horsey?! Can we ride her? Please, Ry Ry?" The white wolf shakes his head and the little girl's eyes start watering. The wolf whimpers and licks the girl's face.

Tyler laughs softly. "He said that your dad has to see her first then maybe." They're siblings? I look at all three of the children and compare their characteristics.

The children pout but smile. "Oh teeaa....Bye pretty horsey!" The oldest looking boy said and ran away with his siblings. The wolf made a chuckling noise while shaking its head.

Tyler's smile turns serious. "The Alpha wants us now."

Ryan nods his large head and trots into a room. My mouth dries when the white haired human steps out of the room only in a pair of low hanging shorts.

'Oh. My. Gods. What I would do to him...'

"NYLA!" I shout at her as I advert my eyes away from him.

'What? He is a god and you can't deny it.'

I didn't respond as Tyler started pulling me down a long hallway. I pull at the rope slightly, trying to stop. A slap to my rear made me almost run past Tyler.

I turn around and sneer at Alpha Ryan who chuckles at my reaction. My muscles tense as I feel a powerful presence. Tyler tenses as well as we get closer to a large door.

Alpha Ryan brushes past me and knocks on the door. A familiar voice sounds from behind the door and I whinny in fear. They both look at me with confusion before opening the door.

The Alpha from my memories sits behind a desk with a pair of glasses on the bridge of his nose. I whinny again and try to back out. The Alpha looks up at me as Ryan and Tyler pull at the rope.

They eventually pull me into the office and shut the door. The Alpha's mouth drops when he looks at my scar.

"No." He states while standing up. "I though my beta was crazy. Son, do you know what you have?"

Alpha Ryan looks from me to the similar looking man. "Uh...a horse shifter?"

The Alpha shakes his head. "You just brought me the last living member of the Wild Plain Herd."

Tyler and Ryan's mouths drop and they look at me. I back myself against the door, my gaze never leaving the older man. My lips lift as I think back to my nightmares. He killed my parents. He is the reason I have a scar on my back.

My bones break and quickly reform before I open the door and run down the hallway. A loud 'Get her!' sounds behind me. I stop when I look around at my unfamiliar surroundings.

'Stupid! You got us lost!' Nyla said.

"You try running away from werewolves who killed your family and try not to get lost in a freaking mansion!"

'I am because I am you, now go!' She shouts as the two boy round the corner.

"Maine, stop!" Tyler yells as I take off down the hallway.

I don't respond and continues turning corners. I close my eyes as something wraps around my ankle and drags me to the floor. My vision turns black when my forehead comes in contact with the floor.

∆∆∆∆∆

One of my hands instantly come to my head as I come to. My head pounded vigorously as I opened my eyes. I groan in pain and sit up on the darkened room.

The sound of rattling metal comes to my attention when I shift my right leg. I painfully look down at my leg and see a thick chain wrapped around the outside of my pants. Great....just great...now I really am stuck here.

'We wouldn't be stuck if you weren't an idiot.' Nyla's voice sounds in my head.

"Not my fault that someone grabbed my leg. I would have made it if they didn't grab me." I retort.

Nyla snorts and shakes her head. 'I don't ca-' She is interrupted by the sound of footsteps heading in our direction.

I press myself against the wall I was up against as the Alpha comes into my view.

"And she is awake." He says while stopping infront of me. I say nothing and glare at the werewolf leader. "No response? Well, you better start talking or you will have more than that scar on your back."

My throat goes dry and I gulp loudly as I press myself closer to the wall. This will not end up well....
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone. I present.....CHAPTER SEVEN! You are very welcome....pardon my for my odd behavior but I am extremely tired. It is Home Coming Week at school and I am in the Marching Band. So much has been happening, I am surprised I have the energy to do homework then write. Anybody feel the same? Whatever....so....yeah....I had to rant a little. Sorry.

Well....I got nothing else to rant about so....

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

-Shay V--V