"Good job," Dawn nods approvingly. "Let's get some dinner, we'll sort through the supplies, split some of it up, then get some rest. We've got another big day tomorrow."

We begin pouring out the bags, dividing out the clothes, and putting the rest away. Anna made mac and cheese for dinner before we finally lay down to rest.

"Chris?" Anna's soft voice whispers into my neck.

"Hm?" I hum, sleep fighting to take over.

"Who do you think Brandy was?"

I pause for a moment, mulling over my thoughts.

"I don't know, I really don't," I finally answer.

Anna curls into my side, resting her small hand on my chest and soon sleep overpowers me as I feel my mind being flicked off, like a light switch.

"Wake up!" Dawn hollers.

I groan and attempt to roll over only to feel the small frame of a girl underneath me, my head landing between two pillows. Or. At least what I thought were pillows.

"Save that crap for you're own time, we've got work to do," Dawn's strong voice rings in my ears.

Blinking my eyes open, I now realize my position. I withdraw my face from Anna's chest as a blush creeps onto both of our faces.

"Sorry," I mumble. Stiffly I scoot to the other side of the bed, carefully placing the blanket over my lap. I hate mornings.

"Get dressed and meet us at the table for morning agendas," Dawn strolls out of our... our... room?

"Sorry about tha-"

"We should-"

We both say at the same time.

"It's alright I-"

"How should we-"

We laugh and I shake my head. "You go first."

"Uhm, I was wondering how we should change?" Her face is burning red.

"I won't look," I reply. "How about I turn this way and you face that way?" I suggest and she nods.

"So how did you sleep?" I ask towards the wall as I pull my shirt over my head.

"Uhh..." She stutters.

"Sorry about this morning, I'm a pretty heavy sleeper. I tend to forget where I'm at," I apologize.

"It's fine," She stutters quietly.

I finish pulling up a pair of basketball shorts and turn around, only to realize Anna wasn't done.

Turn around.

My mind informs me of the obvious as my eyes watch her pull a shirt on over her head.

Turn. Around.

I can't help it as my eyes trail her backside, scanning her long legs as she pulls up a pair of sweats.

Realization kicks in at the fact that she is now done and I'm still stare. Swiftly I attempt to turn around, only to get tangled in a fake plant. Knocking it over and almost falling, I hear Anna giggle. Her beautiful melodic voice.

Oof!

I fell into the filing cabinet, the corner jabbing my hip. I steady myself before turning around and giving an award winning smile to Anna. She see's through my attempt of acting like it'd been on purpose and begins to full on laugh.

"We should go to the meeting," I huff in defeat. I trudge up to the table with Anna in tow.

"Took you long enough, what'd you do? Try to steal a peak at those hot pink panties?" Peter snickers.