Really, Again? Lol

Loki was put on a SHIELD hellicarrier.

"I'd hate to be the one to clean up this mess," Tony admits.

"Tony," Natasha started, "You'd hate to clean your room."

"True." Tony took a deep breath, "I saw a new restaurant down the street. Anyone want to join me?"

"Why is there always a newly opened restaurant when there's a fight in New York?" Steve questions.

"Maybe its fate." Tony explained, "Maybe its telling me I should become a food critic."

Everyone laighs and aboards the Hellicarrier. They walked to the restaurant but unfortunately to Tony and the owners, it was ruined. So they decided to make it a date to go to Shwarma's after Loki was taken care of.

They went back to the Avengers Tower and on to the roof. Thor and Loki went back to Asgard but before they did, Tony retorted, "Make sure he's kept put of trouble. And franky off of Earth."

"I shall make it my duty," Was all he said before he left. "Now, Shwarma?"

Everyone nodded their heads and went to eat. Everyone ordered their liking and sat down together. There was no talking, just the sound of chewing. The women thought the amount of odor coming from the men was flat out disgusting and was half tempted to go to a different table.

Everyone kind of went their separate ways but came back that evening. For the Avengers Tower was their home.

The End

.......................
Well, I hope you all have enjoyed this book. I loved writing it.

However, this is not the end...
This is the start of a series! I'm gonna call it........ The New Avengers Series.

If you want to look it up Just search 'New Avengers' and they should come up. Now, lol, as of this moment I only have one book of the series. But I'm working on the second right now. Before I start the next book, is there anything anyone would like to see or like to happen?

Enjoyed? Commented? Read more?
Thanks so much!

~Agent Jones

Edited February 13, 2016