Where Could He Have Gone?

Steve ran off into the woods with no emotion to what he just did to his Best Girl. He ran and ran til he came to a large circular building.

This must be what he was talking about, Steve thought to himself. He ran inside and found other people here with the same purpose as himself.

(back at Avengers Tower)

Natasha and Clint landed the quintjet and Bruce and Vision rushed Peggy to the hospital part of the Tower.

"What happened?" Fury questioned as he came in the room and saw Peggy.

"Rogers," Tony stated after talking to the doctor.

Hawkeye trails behind with Loki taking him to the cell. They had built another one for Loki but also for something much stronger.

"She was hit in the back of the head pretty hard, she could be out for at least three days," the doctor explains as Clint walks in. "Other than that, she's okay."

(back with Steve)

He walked around and talked with some people about what Loki had in-store. Then he went where he was needed. The Chimera wing. He tended the animal like creature, careful not to hurt himself.

"Rogers," Loki called, he used his magic to speak with Steve about phase two.

"Go to Agent Kara and Ward over there about phase two then accomplish it." he explained.

"You know, from what little I know, they may expect that to happen, I mean that's exactly what you did last time, Right? I say we do that but we add some things to it," Steve suggested.

"Do whatever must be done, I Just want the same thing done, I don't care how," he explained.

"Alright, plan B," Steve said through his new earpiece.

*********
Sorry for short chapter, action is coming up soon!

I'm getting baptized today! So I have to go!

Enjoy, comment, share and read more!

~Agent Jones

Edited February 12, 2016