An Overwhelming Meeting

Coulson's POV

I start to call Steve, but then I remembered he thinks I'm dead. So I call Fury. His phone rings and rings.

"Hello?" he finally picks up.

"Fury, it's Coulson," I said.

"Ah, Coulson, How are you?"

"I'm well, almost lost an arm, but fine," (if you have been watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, you should remember what that meant!;) )

"What can I do for you,"

"I have a visitor for Rogers,"

"Steve Rogers, Captain America?"

"Yeah, well he still thinks I'm dead and his visitor, Peggy Carter-"

"I'll call him, hey, why don't we surprise him with both of you," he asks sounding smart, like Stark.

"Well, I don't-" I started to say.

"Oh come on, actually no, I'm ordering you to come," he ordered.

"Fine, where should we meet?" I asked reluctantly.

"Um, Starbucks," (I'd like to dedicate that line to @CaptainChrisEvans 's Be there, soldier //Steggy)

"I'll be there in ten,"

"Jemma, tell Peggy we are going to see Cap," I told her through the earpiece.

"Yes sir, are you going?" she asked.

"Yep, Fury's orders."

I heard her chuckle before bringing Peggy up.

"Well, Miss. Carter, looks like we have a reunion to go to." I said grabbing my keys.

"He's really alive," she asked, voice cracking.

"Yes ma'am, I wouldn't lie." He said smiling reassuringly.

Third Person's POV

And with that the two were on their way.

Peggy was shocked at the ride they had with... Lola. It seems only yesterday, Howard had, merely, an idea for a flying car.

"Who came up with the real thing," she asked curiously to whoever had accomplished, what had seemed, an impossible task.

"A flying car?" Coulson asked.

The agent nodded.

"Tony Stark," he said unimpressed.

"Is he, perhaps, in any relation to Howard Stark?" Peggy asked.

"Yes, that was his father" he said landing the car on an unaccompanied road. "Is this where we are meeting?" she asked again. She hoped she wasn't bothering the Agent with all if her questions.

"No, we have to drive from here, no one but SHIELD knows about my flying car. I intend to keep it that way." he chuckled.

"Oh, that makes sense,"

♡(∩o∩)♡♥♡(∩o∩)♡

Questions, questions, questions. Peggy's awfully curious, isn't she?

I'm terribly sorry for the long wait. I had half of this part down and didn't finish it, I'm really sorry to have kept you waiting!

Well, what do you think? Good, bad? Great, terrible? An adventure, boring?

Enjoy, Comment, Share!
Agent Jones

Edited: February 12, 2016