Not Exactly Hiding

"Fury, we've got a hit," Coulson called over.

"Where?"

"New Jersey,"

"Why, why New Jersey," Clint asks.

"I don't know, but he's not exactly hiding," Coulson, pointed out I'm in that really, weird looking, green, reindeer costume.

"Well, let's suit up-" Steve started, but stopped as he realized, everyone was suited up, "Let's go to New Jersey."

They all sat down and were on their way to New Jersey.

When, we got there, Captain America jumped put of the plane-with no parashoot.

Natasha noticed Peggy had no emotion at Steve's actions. "That didn't bother you?" she asked her.

"No, not at all, he's done it before and came back alive," Peggy chuckled.

"Good point!" Natasha laughed.

...Down on the ground, with Loki...
(Camp Leigh)

"Ah," Loki exclaimed with an evil grin plastered on his face, "I was expecting you!"

"And for what?" Steve asked taking a stance.

"Well," he said, Steve knowing he's trying to distract him from his point.
"Isn't this where you became, Captain America? Where you met Carter? Where Doctor Erskine died?" (I don't know how to spell his made! Very sorry!)

"Loki, stop what exactly do do you want," Steve said walking toward Loki getting ready to catch him and to distract Loki.

"And where, last year, you pretty much saved Natasha's life?" Loki continued.

"Guys, Loki is trying to weaken Steve! You better get down there!" Natasha warned/commanded everyone.

"On it!" everyone replied in unison.

Peggy jumped out first Tony not to far behind. Right as she landed she saw Loki...

To be continued!

(♡˙︶˙♡)♥Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

Big cliff hanger!!!

What happened to Steve, what did Peggy see? What's gonna happen? So much suspicion!

I'm really thankful for all the reads and views and stuff! It truly dooley means a lot!!

A coona matada! it means no worries, for the rest of your days

Edited February 12, 2016