Feliciano

Unlike Gilbert, I didn't quit the Axis on that fateful day. I had lost my fratello, but I still had friends. And all those friends happened to be in the gang.

"Pasta's ready!" I exclaimed, carrying the massive bowl into the dining room.

Liz, Roderich, Toni, Vash, and his little sister Lili all smiled at me.

We were halfway through the meal when Vlad came in from outside, a worrisome expression on his face.

"Ve have visitors. And Feli...you may vant to brace yourself."

I looked up from my meal with curiosity.

"Bring zhem in." Our Hungarian leader ordered.

Vlad nodded and disappeared, returning a few moments later with two males in tow.

I almost choked on my pasta. There, standing before me, was my fratello. Lovino was alive. A year had gone by since he fell dead from the ceiling, yet he was here, unharmed and grouchy looking as ever.

"Lovi." I breathed once the shock wore off.

"Hey there, fratello." he smiled...Lovi actually smiled.

I stood from the table and jumped into his arms, squealing happily.

I didn't really take notice of the other person until I pulled away.

"Mattie? You're alive too?" Was Ludwig back as well? Was this some kind of dream?

"Yeah, I'm alive, b'y. Where's Gil?" The blonde scanned the table slowly as he asked his question.

"Gilbert quit the gang a year ago." Liz explained.

"A year ago? But we were just fighting the Allies yesterday."

"Zhat vas a year ago." Vash spoke up.

"I remember killing Francis and Arthur in that abandoned building, and then waking up in the same place with Lovino right next to me...I couldn't have slept for a year." Matthew bit his lip.

"Chu weren't sleeping." Antonio explained darkly. "Chu were dead, amigos."

"Ve have to tell Gil zhe news immediately." Elizaveta stood up.

"I-" Matthew looked down at his feet. "I kinda want to tell him myself, eh?"

"Ve understand." Liz nodded.

"Great. Do you know where I can find him?"