Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls- Prologue.

Prologue: #stringsstitched2brokensouls

We have experience many a times that our life is like a roller coaster, sometimes we are so high that our happiness has no boundaries whereas sometimes its so at low like you don't know how to drive back in such a way that your happiness comes again in your way. And then there comes one person in your life who change your life of roller coaster to 360° and then seeing their smile, you smile. That one person comes to know about you, the real inner you not the one who pretend to be so hard not only on others but themselves too.

Despite of having a family, Manik was one person, who never got permit to do what he actually was willing to do & expertise too but his dad, Mr.Raj Malhotra, he wanted his son to do Bachelor Of Management Studies and then MBA in Finance, after that what?? Ofcourse to join his dad's Company and develop the company at global level. His Mom, Nyonika Malhotra, sweet women ever, who loves his son to the eternity and is scared from her husband, so she too was unable to permit him to go for Music. Mukti Malhotra, Doll of Manik, he loves her so much that, he can do any damn thing for her. Her wish is command for him. Sometimes he reads her mind and fulfill her wish without even knowing her. Yes this is Brother Sister love. Mukti, she did her B.A. from Xaviers College and Manik he did his BMS,MMS from Xaviers College, Mumbai.He is in relationship with Alya Saxena, family friend, who too did BMS from Xavier's. Then, He pursued his MBA in Finance from London University, of 2years. And Now came back to rule and work in his empire, Malhotra Industries. His dad didn't allowed him to pursue Music as his main stream coz he thinks that the musicians are low category people, who has no standard and never succeed in their life. Totaly a waste of money, time and life. Thus, he pursued in other streams.
Malhotra's have huge empire which includes, Industries, Textiles, Mills, and what not. Not only in India but in Singapore, Italy, Germany. His dad handles Abroad, and gave him to handle India's Empire. He is doing but without any happiness, he had never smiled, except when he is with Mukti but little they get time to be together.

Murthy's,
Ahh.. Ofcourse our soo sweet innocent, naive girl, Nandini Murthy, Scholar Student, Star of the HR College. She had done her BMS and the MBA in Finance from JBIMS College and now is working for Malhotra Industries. Risabh Murthy, only sibbling of Nandini, and only family. Yes their parents passed away in an car accident during the meteroid shower night, that time she was 20yrs old when she completed her studies and was coming back from Disneyland Trip as her gift from her appa (same happened in the show, no chacha chachi and amms). After that Risabh caught with the attacks and never spoke after that, and she is the one who can handle him, Though they have done his medical treatment but then too the condition was deteriorating more, instead of getting better. The she did her MBA and after completing her degree he got the Placement from JBIMS as she topped, and joined Malhotra Industries, as Senior Finance Executive.

Manik was unaware of the fact that who all are working in his office. And here they aren't friends, even they don't know each other.

I read it somewhere,
"Bade ajeeb hai ye zindagi ke raaste, Anjane mod par kuch log dost ban jaate hain.. aur kab vo dost se apne ban jaye pata nahi chalta.."

What i believe is, Once in a while something or someone special comes along in your life. This is when it's time to decide if the risks in life, ups and downs in life are worth taking. If you have that one person who can come along with you to grab you from darkness and explain you the real meaning of life and help you to meet the real you, never leave that person, prison them in your heart ribs and enjoy your life, real life with that person.

So guys here you go with your next story. And let me tell you this is Non-fiction story, a real life story of someone very close to me who insist me to pen it down.
Lets see how this story will take a turn, will manik and nandini fall for each other, or there will be a new entry in nandini's life, as manik is already in his love relationship. Lets see how they will bear each other, will they be catching each others neck or will they fall in love and threw away the darkness and cherish their life together, happily ever after.

Manan ff: Strings Stitched 2Broken Soulsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें