Chapter 4

A/N: Sorry for taking so long to update, but here it is now. So enjoy :)

Chapter 4

"I can't..."
Scott holds up a hand, "Let's just not talk about it."
"But you..."
"No, no," the blonde shakes his head, cutting Mitch off yet again.
"Well what are we going to do now?" The shorter man asks.
Scott stops, "Nothing, we're doing nothing. We can't do anything so why would we. I'm done with the Warblers, they'll bad mouth us to the other groups, A Capella is done for us."
Mitch shakes his head, "That was too spectacular what you did back there, we can't do nothing now, I mean all that talking what was it for? What was it for if we do nothing?"
"It was for Hunter needed to be called out on all the crap he does. He is a racist-sexist-homophobic-piece-of-shit, that needed calling out, I did that mission accomplished and mission over."
"Really?" Mitch raises an eyebrow.
"Really," Scott nods. "We just need to move on now, and I need to apologise to Kristie."
"Oh, I met her, she seems nice."
"How do you know you met her, like the Kirstie I'm talking about?" he frowns, stopping.
Mitch stops too, "I talked to her when she as outside spying on the auditions. She said ew to you when I said... never mind what I said: I'm assuming she's the same Kirstie."
"Well she has on many occasions told me how gross I am, so it's highly likely she's the same girl," he chuckles lightly.

...qdq...dqd...

"Kirstie! Kirstie! Kirstieeeee!" Scott yells, banging on her dorm door.
"She's not in there," Gail tells him as she steps up behind him.
"Oh jeez," he jumps. "I... right of course she isn't."
"She is ignoring you by the way."
"I know. But I need to talk to her."
"Well I'm sorry, you can't. She told me to tell you that."
"She told you?" he raises his eyebrows quickly. "When? Just now? Is she around the corner? Did she see me?" he leans over to look around Gail, when he could have just looked over her.
"No she's not!" Gail answers too quickly.
"You're too fun Gail, I love chatting to you," Scott grins, patting the girl on the head before he takes off running down the hall.
After having ducked away to avoid being caught, Kirstie hears Scott thumping towards her and decides to make a run for it. She weaves through the halls gracefully avoiding all the girls throughout.
Scott isn't so graceful, he thumps into walls trying to avoid the girls filling out the place. He yells "EXCUSE ME!" long before he's there to avoid another elbow to some strangers head. He'd had to apologise quickly and move on because he had to catch Kirstie.
Kirstie finally makes her way outside, halting briefly to decide where to go. She looks both ways, deciding right, because more people were in that direction.
That was when Scott came out the right-side-door, spotting her immediately. He's sprinting towards her, clearly out of breath when she takes off again.
"Holy hell," Scott sighs, stopping for a second then starting again. "Kirstie!" he yells after her.
Kirstie runs around a corner, looking over her shoulder and practically runs into Mitch.
"Whoa, honey watch out," he chuckles, lightly pushing her back at arm's length, holding her shoulders. "Why are you running from Scott though?" he raises an eyebrow.
"What?!" she asks panicked. "No! You're in on it, I don't want to talk to him!" she yells, pulling away from him, turning only to end up cornered by the two of them.
"Crap," she sighs, looking up at the sky. Scott reaches out to pat her shoulder but she jerks away, glaring at him.
"Kirst..." he is cut off by a new voice.
"What do you think you're doing?"
"Holy fuck... shit you know a monster!" Scott spins, stepping back into Kirstie out of fright.
"Ow, watch it!" she shoves him. "Don't call him a monster when you're the one with enormous feet!" she shoves him again, continuously away from the guy because she'd gotten quite the fright herself. And while she did in fact recognise that guy from the other day as the one with the beard: she'd rather not acknowledge that she did.
Mitch frowns, looking between, the retreating two and the new comer. "Guys it's just Avi!" he calls after them then turns to Avi, "Sorry," he apologises and runs after them.
Avi, holds a hand up to wave but doesn't move it, just watches them dumfounded.
"I don't know why you always have to try and play hero bro," Kevin, slaps his roommate on the back, trying not to laugh. "That Scott-guy is always chasing that girl around," he shrugs, "Almost made me drop Beyoncé once."
"Such a tragedy," Avi says sarcastically, rolling his eyes as he turns to Kevin.
"Sometimes I wonder why we're best friends," he laughs as the two of them turn away from the scene.
"We just are, there is absolutely no point in explaining it," Avi smiles, lightly shoving Kevin aside. So Kevin shoves him back. And Avi in turn, until Kevin goes down, trying to pull Avi with him hanging off his leg. Avi manages to stay upright for a while until Kevin spins them and he goes down too and they're wrestling on the ground. It's a good minute before one of them even slightly gives in. Taking the victory in stride, Avi stands up dusts himself off and smugly grins at Kevin before offering him a hand up.

A/N: Please review/comment, like, favourite, vote, you know all that wonderful stuff and I'll try and update as soon as I can thanking you :)