Almost There

John's P.O.V:

WARNING. SMUT.

It's now 1 o'clock in the afternoon and Paul has got himself in a fuss over all of this. I have to act like it's nothing even though I'm pretty rattled meself. Anything to make him feel okay but yet here he is going mad.
"Babes, we don't have to leave for another two hours. Ally just went down for a nap, now relax." I was doing my best but knew there was only one thing to calm him down. I would save it until he actually got too worked up.
"What if he bloody takes her? She shows up out of no where changes our lives, we get attached and here he comes, trying to play daddy." Everything Paul is saying is actually true but if he knows that for sure he'll be overwhelmed by all of it.
"We've got to run away, yes let's do it John. We could do it. You, Ally and me." His face was flustered pink and he was breaking out in a sweat. For crying out loud he lookedmad, insane. I had to do it.
"Come here." Using pleasure to calm people down isn't healthy at all but it sure feels right. I pulled him closer to me as he wiped his eyes with his hands.
"We can't run away, we don't have to. This man can't do anything to hurt us. He can't take Ally away and I sure as bloody hell ain't letting him lay a finger on you, do you hear me?" I said softly letting him finish his tantrum. He let his body rest against me while I wrapped an arm around his waist. Like a doll, he was flimsy. I noticed that when he gives a little jump and I catch him around his back thighs. His legs are wrapped around me tightly and I feel him nuzzle his nose into my cheek then slide down to the crook of my neck. This was it. I was afraid for him when I got aroused at this. I'll admit that I do get rough and I would never intentionally hurt Paul but he wanted this and I was going to try to manage for him. I could smell the scent of his clothes and then his hair because of his position. He smelled of cherry, cologne and cigarettes, thats all I needed.
"Are you sure about this Paul?" I whispered into his ear ,his arms wrapped around the back of my neck still. I expected a sweet and short repsomse from him.
"Just fookin' take me Lennon!" He loudly responded and then it went from there. With him clung to me, I walked over to the bed and he released me, falling on top of it. This sight, Paul biting his lip with a nervous look, was more than I could handle. I climbed on top of him and straddled myself directly on his lap causing him to moan through gritted teeth. He put both hands on my waist as I rubbed my arousal onto his slowly. He moved down to my zipper in response.

Paul's P.O.V:

I couldn't think of anything else at this moment except for John. I unbuckeled his jeans impatiently. This is what I've wanted since he first kissed me and here I am lying umder him like a pansy. I took him by surprise when I rolled over and pinned him under me, he thrusted up into me wanting more friction. Fuck. I released his throbbing boner as I started pulling down his boxers. He moaned when I finally gave it attention, he was big and I just wanted him to he in me already. He must've known this becaus he pulled away, reached under the bed and came back up with a bottle of lubricant. My heart was pumding and so was my erection as he handed it to me. I let the the cold slippery substance fall from the bottlw to my hands and without hesitation, took him into my hands. I stopped to let him slide my pants down but when he was done, he yanked me by the waist turning me around then bending me over with hus hand in my hair. The feeling was exotic but painful. He pushed into me without a warning or anything, I felt a burning sensation as he pushed in and out of me wuth force. He'd never been rough with me but this was an absolute acception. He laid his head on my shoulder as he thrusted into me while I tried to control myself. He moaned loudly making my erection hurt from throbbing.
"I'm almost there baby... Fawwk." I cried out when he dug his nails into my sides, I could here his deepest accent as he started moving faster making the bes shake from my leg and our movements. He thrusted up into me one last time then stiffened, screaming my name. My erection really needed attention now and it hurt so I started for it only to be tossed onto the bed as John got on his knees. Only John could make me feel this way, he looked up at me before taking me fully into his mouth. Fuck. The feeling of his wet mouth around me cock was killing me ,I growled and pushed deeper into his mouth. He didn't have a problem with it, he went on moving back and lward with his thick saliva. I stared down as he continued moving in that routine, his eyelashes fluttered at the difficulty of his pace and I could feel myself turn hot. I slid my left hand into his hair and strokes as he kept taking me in and out with a faster pace each time. I felt myself go numb as I came into his mouth, I felt bad but he didn't seem to mind. I shook as I rode out my orgasm.
"Bloody 'ell John, a mouth you got on you." I stated breathlessly getting laigh in return.
"So you ready for that meeting today with Allys dad?" He asked curiously.
"I'm ready for anything Johnny boy." I replied quietly remembering that Ally was asleep across the hall.
Antthung indeed. One more hour to go. John smiled than we set off to shower.

Not my best guys but I have alot of homework to do but I knew I needed to update so there have some smut babes ❤