Bloody Hell

John's POV:

"Macca, hand me th-" I'm abrupty interrupted by my nit wit lover.
"Cheerios?" Paul says this in an off putting voice. I look at him blankly and I can tell he's being serious while also noticing the upset look on his face.
"Mac. No, the diaper. Are you okay?" Ally's laying on the changing table while he hands me the diaper.
"We got a call this morning, John." He gives me a look and I can't tell if he's sad or angry anymore untill he turns away from me and I hear his little gasps as he cries. I start thinking of any possibilty that he could be like this. If anybody hurt my Macca they might as well consider themselves bloody dead yesterday. I finish cleaning Ally up then turn to Paul.
"Baby, what is it?" I try and comfort him but now the idea of someone hurting Maccas feelings is driving me fookin' crazy.
"Who called, mac?" It's eating me now and all around his eyes are red from his crying and attept to clean his tears.
"Allys biological father." Why should that bother Paul? Wjat did he say?
"And what did he bloody say? Spit it out and please stop crying love, it's only making me want to hurt someone." He gives a weak smile then takes a deep breath.
"He said that he wants Ally. That the only reason she was dropped off here was because Allys aunt doesn't like him and you were the only friend she knew to live around 'ere." He tries to calm himself down but it's not working. "He wants her back John. He's going to take her away. He can't have her back. There's obviously something wrong with him if Allys aunt didn't want her with him." I think. Something I can say or do.
"He's not going to take her way from us, Macca. I promise. We'll do whatever it takes to keep her. She's ours, our baby. Our daughter. How did he even find us?" Everything was happening so fast and I was finding myself getting mad. "Allys last check up. We signed as her parents on the payment form and he was looking through her records from the year she was born untill now. She was born as May Eisen. Her mothers name is Jacky Eisen and her fathers name is Jack Eisen." I pull him in close because he's overwhelmed. This isn't good. Wait. Eisen?
"Rachael Eisen." I said out loud.
"That's Allys Aunt. She dated George in 9th grade, remember? She was as tough as they come." Paul gave me the death glare.
"For George of course." I gave him my best innocent look. He snorted in disbelief. "You really are the charmer, aren't you?" Macca replied with edginess.
"Is that not how I landed a babe like you?" I watched waiting for him to blush and as usual he did.
"He wants to meet us. With Ally. John you won't let him take her, right?" I felt the sudden urge to protect him. And Ally.
"I Promise Paul." He lunged forward and wrapped his arms around me.
"Then everything's okay." That's when I realized that I'd do anything for Ally and Paul.
Smooth sailing from that moment untill we had to get to the studio for recording.

3 songs. 1 break. 4 guys. And Ally. The day was kind of stressful and with filling George and Ringo in on what was happening, was kind of a reality check.

"See ya Rings, See ya Geo." I said as they walked us to our car.
"Succesful day I say, eh boys?" Paul threw in.
"As usual, see ya then. Let me know what happens with Jack or if ya need help with anything. And for Miss Ally, goodbye sweetheart. I'll see you monday." George said leaning down and kissing Ally on the cheek. Ringo coming up on the side of George also says something. "Becareful boys, alright? You've got our little princess with you so keep her safe. Bye baby." He leans down and gives her a hug. She ran toward Paul's leg and clung on to him.
"Butty 'ell." Ally sputtered out as we were moving towards the car. Oh, Paul is going to kill me. Everyone stopped in their tracks.
"What did you say Ally?" Paul asked while we gathered around her. I was in for it now. Bloody he- I really have to stop saying it so much.
"Butty hell." Within a second, everyone turned to me.
"John, I'm going to kill you!" Paul(with ally in his arms) yelled while George and Ringo laughed in the background.
"I'm not the only one who says it if we're being honest Paul.. Uhh just last week when you hit your toe in the restroom, you screamed it. This is just as much as your fault as it is mine." I could tell I really messed up then. "Turning it around on me, eh?" He shouted this.
"Geo and I are gonna go before we also get in trouble. Ally take care of the two." Ally squealed in excitement.
"Oh, you think this is funny Missy? When we get home, you're taking a bath and going to sleep." Macca was really upset about this.
"And you!" He turned to me. Stupid Geo and Ringo, leaving me here to get yelled at.
"Me?" I joked in hope of a change of mood.
"Oh yes. You. You're cleaning the dishes and no Ice cream tonight! If you think I'm playing then you've got another thing coming sweetheart!" I stayed quiet as I buckled Ally in the backseat and made my way back to the drivers seat.
"Paulie?" This was going to be hard.
"Yes?"
"Baby?" Just tampering.
"Yes?"
"Love?" Teasing.
"Yes John?
"So you hate me?" Guilt trip.
"No, John. I love you." Bingo.
"I'm sorry Macca. I'll stop saying it, I swear." I meant it.
"I was getting ready to call Mimi, but a fine persuader you are." We both laughed about this. He was a cruel one.

When we got home it felt like heaven on earth well.. Without the Ice Cream. Bubble bath time it was then for Ally.
"Paul grab her Jammies from in her nursery please." He didn't hesitate.
"Got it."
Riiiiiiing. Riiiiiiiiiing. Riiiii-
"Paul please get that." Ally was playing with the bubbles as I ppured water over her. "Joooom." She played with all the new words she knew.
"Can you say 'towel' ?" She caught on really quick so might as well teach her good before bad.
"Toe." She spit out.
"Try again, sweetheart. 'Toooweeel'" I said slowly.
"Tool." Close enough.
"Good job Ally. You're getting so good with words baby. Now we got to get you out." She didn't like my idea. She started splashing around and by the time Paul walked into the restroom with Jammies, I looked like Santa Claus.
"Who was on the phone." He cleaned my face and then grabbed Ally, drying her.
"It was Jack. He wants to meet up with us tomorrow." He didn't seem affected this time.
"You're okay with that?" I asked curiously.
"You promised me that you wouldn't let anything happen so I have nothing to worry about. Except for you trying to eat Ice Cream in the middle of the night but other than that, I've got you, Ally, Geo, Rings and our music." I was relieved to hear this.
"Okay, love. You've got us and we aren't going anywhere. And I'm sleepy so lets get Ally into her Jammies then off to bed we go."