My Loves

John's POV:

I look at myself in the mirror, not even two minutes ago were Pauls arms wrapped around my neck. I can't believe what'd just happened. It's quiet. Too quiet, when i go back out to my bedroom I find something that gets me really thinking. Paul is asleep on the left side of my bed with Ally in front of him cuddled up. I quietly go lay on the right side, making Ally the one in the middle. Paul ? Where did that even come from. He didn't refuse me and he's still here taking care of a baby that's not his responsibility. No wonder why girls think he's the sweet one. I know, i sound jealous. Now hold on! This is bloody Paul that we're talking about.
Yet again, I'm 18 and have a right to do what i bloody hell please. The band. Ally. Paul. I can do this, I'm John Lennon for fucks sake! I want to do this. Does Paul want this? I need to rest, I'm going insane.
Before I drift off to sleep, I give Ally and Paul a goodnight kiss. Paul smiles in his sleep and I go to sleep with the world.

"John we've got a bit of a problem." Paul says as I open my eyes. Ally is crying. I shoot up and rub my eyes and search frantically for her. "She's in her carrier and she needs a diaper change ..if you know what i mean." Paul blushes. "I don't know how to change diapers, do you?" I shake my head in response. Damn it. "Call George, tell him everything that happened and ask him if he knows how to change a diaper, do we even have diapers?" I'm frustrated but this is what i want. I can't give up on Ally. "Tell george to be over here in an hour. You, Ally and I are going to go on a trip for baby supplies." He grins at the fact that I'm not giving up. "I'll call him, go get Ally's carrier in the car." We high five and part. When Paul's in the car, i start the car. "Hey John, where the hell do we even go for baby things?" Damn you Paul. "We'll just have to stop everywhere." This makes Paul smile, he quickly leans over and kisses me on the cheek. "ROADTRIP!" He turns up the radio. "Don't go soft on me now, Macca." I say winking. He blushes but says "Never." Now I'm blushing. Life right now is everything but we have to get Ally everything she needs which is kind of exciting. Especially being ith Paul. Everything feels perfect.

Give me feedback guys i really appreciate it.