Ch 5

Kain's POV

Me, Jayden, Johnnie, Jackie, and Jordan all went out to Starbucks to meet up with Damien. I mean thats Damien's natural habitat he must be there. We all got in and got our coffee's, except Jackie she got a hot chocolate.

We all hung out at Starbucks talking, laughing and meeting fans. Me, Jackie, Jayden and Johnie left at seven and went to a fair. When me and Jayden hit the top of the ferris wheel, his beautiful green eyes sparkled, I scooted closer and put my head on his shoulder.

He slowly move his head to look at me and I turned to look at him. He slowly reached my lips with his and gave me on slow, long, passionate kiss. When he tore from the kiss I was in a daze.

We went through the whole fair until Jackie got in a fight an got us kicked out. But it wasn't her fault! He asked for it, he approached us saying how its wrong for me to date Jayden. Jackie wasn't having it and right hooked him right, hitting him hard enough for us to hear his jaw pop out of place. They wound up fighting with a whole crow around them cheering Jackie on. The security came over and had to pull Jackie off of him. Then as they where giving her to us and telling us we should leave and they'll make him leave to, he yelled "Whats the matter you cant finish?" She ran back over spit on his face and said "Cunts like you dont need to be finished off by girls, go get your fuckboy to do it." And Jackie slyly points a finger at his buddy and we all walk out.

Jay- "Hey Jackie thanks. But I could've dealt with it."

Jac- "Sorry force of habit."

Joh- "What's your dad going to say?"

Me and Jackie both look at each other and say "FUCK!"We forgot to call dad he told us to check up, he's gonna be pissed! Jackie quickly pulled out her phone and said "Give me a sec."

Jay- "Ask if Kain can can stay at my place for the night?"

Jac- "Ok."

He picked up.

Vic- "What the hell is this?!?!"

Jac- "What???"

Vic- "You got in a fight with some random guy and your not calling me till 11! What's up?!"

Jac- "Kain's spending the night at Jayden's, I kicked ass cause he said that Jayden and Kain have no place to be together! He was being a dick to my brother and I defended my brother!"

Vic- "Jayden can go, but I'm grounding you for not checking in. You won't be able to go out tomorrow night."

Jackie groaned.

Vic "What? Two night ok."

Jac- "But...." *click* he hung up

Jackie groaned and said "Well you two have a good night. I'm not going to need these," She handed me her keys to her 1960 Impala "You break it and I shoot you, ok." She was serious as fuck that car was her favorite thing in the world.

"Ok." Johnnie drove her home. Like not even a minute after they left I get a text from Jackie "When you get to Jayden's bring you laptop and bag everywhere, you'll be surprised to know what I can buy with money."

When we got to Jayden's house we went and watched Netflix for a while on his bed until, We started making out it was hot and passionate. I started trailing down his neck, kissing every so gently as I tugged at the bottom of his shirt we both took our shirts off.

We started kissing again and I went straight for that trail to his sweet spot, when I found it he moaned. I stayed there until there was a hickey. We started making out again and he was unbuckling my pants, slipping my pants off, as my boxers slipped off, I took his off revealing a massive erection. I reached into my bag to grab Jackies presents Condoms and Lube. Classic Jackie. I took the lube and started rubbing on his dick, Trailing my kisses to his Cotten candy flavored dick now, as my head bobs up and down on his dick he moans. I swirled my tongue around his cotten candy stick and looked at him he was loving it.

He surprised me when he lifted my head to kiss me, softly kisses my lips and gives me a devilish smile as he turns me around and holds me close to his body, our skin touching, my nerves shot with love for his touch, he kisses my neck finding my sweet spot and kissing it softly to tease me as he slowly caresses my dick, he whispers "Are you ready?" I shook my head yes. He lubed his up and stuck it in, it hurt at first then he started going faster and faster and it felt amazing. He kept going and going until finally he turned me around and I sucked him off, and we both laid next to eachother cuddling "I love you."
"I love you to baby."

Jackie's POV

Me and Johnnie blared music the whole ride home. When we got home I looked at the house then him I said "I wish I didn't have to leave." He leaned over the island in the middle and slowly kissed me goodbye and said "I don't want you to go either, but Its not the end of the night. I love you , now do you want me to go in to or just drop you off?"

Jac- "I'll be okay, I love you to and not the end of the night huh?"

He winked and I kissed him again and ruffled his hair and got out of his car. I waved as he drove away and then walked in I was stopped by Kellin an Vic. My eyes went huge when I saw Kellin. I thought it would just be Vic.

They both sent me to my room and said "Check in next time." When I got to my room I texted Johnnie and said "They just sent me to my room telling me to check in next time nothing big."

Johnnie - "Awesome, hey Repunzel Let your hair down. Im outside your window if you wanna keep the night going."