Ch 2

Kain's alarm went off at six am, why? To get the first showers, of course! We went and took our showers and met back up in my room he had on a short sleeve Pierce The Veil T-shirt, black skinnies, rainbow converse, a million bracelets and his gay pride beanie in hand. This boy was ready to say fuck you to anyone who had a problem.

I had on my Sleeping With Sirens tank top, neon green skinnies, mad hatter converses, millions of bracelets, and a Johnnie Guilbert beanie.

We turned on the speakers in my room and hooked them to my phone and got to work as Kings for a day by Pierce The Veil played.

We did each others makeup, we know how to do it ourselves it's just so much more fun to do each others. I did his eyeliner and black war paint. He did my eyeliner, mascara, black war paint and black eye shadow.

Onto hair he styled my neon green hair with black tips into the usual scenish emoish hairstyle. His hair black with blue and silver bangs is styled like Jordan Sweetos.

We put in our piercings I had Gauges that said Pierce The Veil and neon green snake bites and Kain just had pink snake bites we took a selfie and posted it to Instagram and on my Snapchat. We aren't suppose to have social media, but me being the person/ hacker I am. I got it for me and Kain.

We got are phones and laptops, and headed downstairs. In our lobby there's a busted up booth with a outlet on each side. Me and Kain hooked up our laptops and waited we knew someone famous was coming to adopt someone today and we where going to make sure we where there.

When it struck noon, four guys walked in. They where talking and when they turned around they saw us and we saw them it was Pierce the Veil, they walked over and Tony sat next to me with Jamie next to him and Vic sat next to Kain and next to Vic was Mike

(Jam- Jamie, Jac-Jackie you can guess the rest)

T~ "Hey, question are you fans?" he said as he poked my gauge and looked at Kain's shirt

K- "Um, yes"

Jam- "What's your names?"

Jac - "I'm Jackie and that's my twin Kain."

V- "What would you say to us adopting you?"

Me and Kain's jaws dropped, we both were very skeptical and thought we were dreaming so we poked them and then screamed "YES" and hugged them. Vic went to sign the papers to adopt us, and I packed my makeup bag, all my clothes which took up my music logo backpack and a suit case I left my YouTube bag empty in case we went shopping.

We all met up in the lobby, with all our stuff in hand we loaded the car, Jaime drove, Vic was in the passengers seat, me and Tony were in the middle row, Kain and Mike were in the back row. Jamie said they have a surprise for us waiting at the house.

V-"We have two surprise guest."

All the guys looked confused I guess only Vic knew.