Chapter 4 Addictions

It all started at the lunch table. My lunch table didn't consist of many people. It was me, Emma,Jayla, Mya and Heidi. David would sometimes skip to come to my lunch hour. I had been looking for weed brownies for about 2 weeks now and someone told me that this girl Blaire had them. David had skipped that day and lots of other people were at our table more than usual. Monae had skipped too and she was there. Monae and I asked Blaire how much were the brownies and she said 5 dollars. Only problem was I didn't have 5 dollars. We went to the table and got 3 dollars from people sitting there. I asked this guy Bryan from my health class and he gave me one, and Monae had one in her locker. We went all the way to the fifth floor to get her dollar and we ran back to the third. We went to Blaire gave her the money and got the brownie. It was kind of big too. I got the biggest piece and gave it to Monae. Everyone was asking for a piece. I ate my piece and shortly after the bell rang. Me and Mya had 4th hour together. Good thing we had a sub that day because I was completely zoned out. I walked into the class and froze. Our sub looked like Santa clause and I started laughing really hard and sat down in my seat. For some reason it amazed me how much he looked like Santa with the beard color and everything. For the rest of the class I sat there gazing off into space thinking about school. I came to the conclusion that we weren't really in school they just wanted us to think we were in school and this was some type of plan by the government. I was obviously blowed. But not once did I think aboutSteven or my mom, or my other problems at home. I liked that. I figured that if I could keep doing drugs I could be happy. Like a week later I went to my aunts again. Her baby's dad sells drugs. Pills and crack. Being around these things were normal for me. My dad sold weed. Sometimes pills and he tried crack but I don't think it was for him. I remember one day he tried to make it and I was right there but he didn't seem to care much, he put the boiling hot water into a glass jar and it shattered all over the kitchen floor. I would always see my aunties baby dad use a razor blade to like chop it up or something I don't know. But he kept the pills in the second drawer. I always wanted to try Xanax after I saw how high it made them the day we went to Meijer's at 3am. I looked in the drawer and saw 4 bottles full of Xanax. One was yellow but I'd never seen it so I didn't touch it. I got one and put it in my pocket. I told Deja. She was a family friend. We were the same age and she always went to my aunts house with me. She wanted me to get her one but I said no. I knew he didn't count them I'd seen him make plenty of sells before. By this time Steven and I had become cool by then. But we were reallly cool when drugs were involved. At school we met up and I gave him half of the Xanax he took one and I did. It didn't really affect him much. His tolerance level is pretty high. Mine was not. It was the day of a new semester and instead of Health I had gym. I felt happy that whole day. I spent the end of the day with David. I told my mom I was going to tutoring but I spent my days after school with him. That day we chilled in the band hallway and I laid on him and laughed and we made videos and took pictures. I never knew that was probably going to be one of the last moments I spent with him.

(okay i wasnt supposed to post this today and wattpad is acting crazy and my draft for chapter 5 got deleted and this draft wasnt coming up o my phone)