"Is she ok?"

Zoe's POV

I stared at her bleeding face and I cried silently, I held Lola's hand all the way to the hospital and she groaned every now and then in pain.

"It's ok, Lola, Mummy is here!" I whispered. I felt her hand cling onto mine. We got to the hospital and I followed the nurses down corridors and down to where Lola's bed was put. She had an oxygen mask on her face and her whole body was covered in plaster. I cried when she didn't clutch my hand back. Alfie ran into the room and I hugged him tight. A doctor then came in with a clipboard.

"Mr and Mrs Sugg, Lola is going to be in hospital for a while. Both of her legs are broken, on her left side, all her ribs are broken and she has a fractured skull and a broken left arm." He said going down his list. "When she wakes up, were going to find out what made her run into the road," He smiled sadly and walked out.

~1 year later~

I was sat on the chairs next to my unconscious daughter. It was a year and she still hadn't woken up. All her bones were fixed and she was just sleeping. It was her birthday tomorrow and me and Alfie are hoping and praying that she wakes up before her birthday, she's going to be seven, yet she's already had so much happen to her already.

"Lola, please wake up! Me and your daddy want you back so much, we already love you like your our own and we want you to wake up, be fine and enjoy your birthday." I sat onto the bed and lifted her unconscious  body and put it in-between my legs. I brushed her beautiful blonde hair and put it into a French plait.

"Mummy?" She muttered lifting her head up.

"LOLA!!!!" I shouted and hugged her and she hugged and she turned around and put her head on my shoulder and put her arms around me. I cried into her neck and shortly Alfie and some nurses ran into the room. When Alfie saw me hugging Lola, He ran over and hugged her tightly.

"Mummy, Daddy, I saw him, the man who killed my other Mummy!" We looked at her, then at each other and then at the nurses.

"What!" We all said.