What?!

Lola POV

"What?! The social worker said. She let go of me and I ran away from her and ran into Alfie's arms and clung to him like a monkey. The social worker looked annoyed and she walked back into the kitchen and she made Zoe and Alfie sign some papers.

"She's all yours, get her into school and give her lots of love." The social worker picked up the papers and walked out.

Zoe and Alfie picked me up and we cuddled on the sofa and watched Frozen.

"Can I call you Mummy and Daddy now?" I asked.

Zoe and Alfie smiled.

"Yes of course, Lola!" Zoe smiled. "Shall we go shopping?"

"Yes, Yes, yes!!" I shout and Zoe and Alfie laugh.

Zoe puts me in a pink kitten top and purple denim shorts. She puts my hair in a bun and then puts my in some pink boots. Zoe straps me into a car seat and we drive into town. Zoe puts her hair in a messy ponytail and she wears disco leggings and a black coat. She wears Some black wedges and she looks beautiful.

We get out of the car and Alfie disappears to go man shopping and me and Zoe go girl shopping. Zoe walks my height and holds my hand. We fill up my mini trolley with pretty clothes and lots of men keep staring at Zoe. I tell and she goes pink and she tells me not to worry. We pay and I'm carrying 2 bags and Zoe is carrying 6. Loads men are staring at Zoe and lots of girls keep asking her to write on pieces of paper.

Turning the corner, there in front of me is a group of men and they are the men who killed my parents. I drop my bags and I run away.

"LOLA COME BACK!" I heard Zoe shout. I  run out into the road and without noticing a car comes round the corner and hits into me.

Zoe's POV

She was lying in the middle of the road with lots of people gathering around. That's when I see Alfie walking around the corner. I dump all of the bags on him and I quickly run and put Lola's bleeding body in my arms. By this time I'm crying and I hear lots of people mutter 'Zoella?' That's when the ambulance arrives and I get in after Lola and hold her hand to the hospital.

Alfie's POV

I watch as Zoe climbs into the ambulance and I start to cry. I pick up all the bags I shove them in the car. I drive behind the ambulance to the hospital hoping that Lola will be ok.