Beach and falling in love

Lola's POV

We walk along the roads with a gentle breeze and I start to skip. Zoe and Alfie are both smiling at me and eachother and that's when we get to the sea. The water is so blue and the sand is so fresh. I stand there for a moment and then I run and do cartwheels and start singing a funny song which is in Polish. After a while Alfie and Zoe join in and I giggle at what there saying.
Wiggle your bum back and fourth.
Rolly polly kiss the boys.
Wipe your poo on the teachers and
Eat lots of bread and milk.
That's when Zoe and Alfie put a blanket down and some food. Since there is no one else on the beach, me and Alfie and Zoe run crazily into the sea splashing like crazy. And that's when a random old man came over to me and started muttering in Polish to me.
"Lola, is that you?" He said.
"Grandpa?!" I shout and run away from him and into Alfies arms. Grandpa then changes to English to speak to Zoe and Alfie.
"Is that Lola! Lola is my gran daughter!"
"He left Mama and me locked in and didn't feed us. I cling into Alfie with all my strength. I wrap my arms around his neck almost strangling him and I have my legs wrapped around his chest tight.
"Sorry sir, me and Zoe will not give you her." Alfie declared.
"Yeah, she's with us for now." Zoe backed up.
"Oh ill get her, one way or another." He said and hobbled off. I'm crying into Alfies neck and he has his arms wrapped around me tightly. Zoe gets the blanket and we walk home after a scary encounter.

ALFIE POV

The way she ran and clung to me just made me fall in love with this 6 year old. We walked home and that's when she muttered in my ear.
"Alfie, promise me that you will always be there for me," that broke my heart. I was in love with her and I wished that it was possible.
"I promise." I smiled sadly at Zoe and she knew that I was in love with her.
We tucked Lola up in bed and me and Zoe snuggled up on the sofa and watched a movie.